It starts at top

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place could be such an amazing company. However, Paul's lack of leadership and understanding of what a successful biopharm company looks like will always prevent that. Low salaries, depressed bonus targets, lack of stock, and horrific job titles will ultimately leave CSL with the scrap heap of employees. Even new guys BC & BP have their eyes open to what a joke this place has become. Baxter and Griffols both pay better-fact. Both companies also value employees with stock/awards/titles-fact.

At some point, with increasing numbers of great people leaving Paul will need to open his eyes, answer to the board and treat this company like the rest of biopharms.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't pin it all on Paul. Give Bill a year and there will be an accelerated leave rate. He doesn't fire people but rather deflates them. Wait and see my friend.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well in his first 60 days he's done absolutely nothing but sit behind his closed door and play golf.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has an indoor golf course? Cooool

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul Perrault has an agenda and a plan that doesnt work in 2014. He wants to be a household name-a known brand. The truly successful companies these days are smaller innovative biotechs that hire good people, treat them them well and keep them....Medicines Co, Celgene etc pay great and award stock and other perks. Those companies have very little turnover. They just grow their product portfolios and expand their sales forces..........and they pay great. Old school big pharma mentality which is PP and LM's m.o. treats sales people like children with that be grateful you have a job attitude.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree...the new guys don't seem to much better in that they're unable to communicate up to Paul that his methods are failing and have done nothing in managing down to instill any type of good will. Our HR is terrible, do they even do exit interviews of all these reps/managers leaving?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the name of your immunology product? Sounds like culture there is not good?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they do. I think you are assuming anyone at the top cares...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Do your homework moron!

"I have been unemployed for 5 years since my last big pharma job restructured me out on my ass. I am very interested in working for your company. What do you sell? Do you have a company car? IF so what kind? How much vacation do I get? Will I make 100,000 or 120,000 a year? How many quality calls do I need to "make" a day? I understand that your company is an expert of acquiring new FDA indications, has an exceptional MSL staff that really care about the company and their coworkers and you really know how to launch a novel product while also adeptly growing current market share.
    Please, only serious replies."

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, the folks up top dont care about you! What would make you think that? No, seriously?
    You are a number. A number that equals a value on a long spreadsheet. Costs at CSL too high? Need to appear to the Aussie board that you are actually doing SOMETHING in the US other than continue to lose marketshare in areas that you SHOULD OWN? Then decrease overhead by releasing dead weight that noone back in the land of Oz would ever worry themselves about. (Pssst, the dead weight is you my friend)
    The conversations goes like this:
    PP"Well, the North American market is soft but we are revising our numbers, reducing costs (you again) and making significant headway with our channel partners."
    OZ (Aussies) "Blimey Paul, you are a genius! Crack open another Fosters mate! Just do me a kind favor and help me quaff my beer as I cannot see it through the vast amount of BS piled high here in the boardroom and the wool over my eyes is also slowing me down from turning a blind eye."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "yes they do" referred to HR or someone (LM) doing exit interviews, not that management cares about the employees. Loved your rant though!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. Perreault has allowed such mean spirited, nasty, self serving, boob flashing twits to rule and has turned his back to let them run over peoples lives. Shame on him. Shame on his greed, his lack of morals, and his unwillingness to stand up for people who stood by him for years while the company was climbing. COWan his demon HR VP is first in line as his top evil-doer and it flows from and across from there. Sooo GLAD I left when I did - eyes wide open and never looked back.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make that now 120 days. I can't wait to see the Wyeth trash he brings in shortly.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I don't know - he has driven more quality people out of the company with his lack of responsiveness. And you are most likely right about bringing in a crony or two from Wyeth. More bad news.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly I've not been at a company this fucked up ever. The brand teams have no sales experience but set sales strategy? The new VPs are basically invisible, and our beloved CEO is the cheapest SOB in pharma. Baxter and Griffols are KILLING us on the streets and BC has stated "I don't care what competitors are doing."

Sweet leadership style, see the exit doors and how many good ones we keep losing? Well done.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BC is horrible. What does he bring to the table besides his stuffy personality?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't YOU ALL SEE IN THE VIDEO. He has accomplished 17 goals and a video. All I know is that there is NO WAY I would ever listen to a recruiter who can offer a better base and bonus. WE ARE CSL... Ok seriously we WERE CSL everyone is leaving. It's always sad to look at the new roster to see who else has moved on.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the other thread sums up BC that we are screwed.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well that reorg really solved everything. More people left...BC is a genius.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would call him a devious, manipulative little liar.