Collin county TX court $500 million case against Ranbaxy - Updates

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 5:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the site to share/post all the developments in fraud case against Ranbaxy! Please share all information you have a out the $500 million fraud and negligence case against Ranbaxy. The leading information is obtained from a sister thread "Latest lawsuits in the USA" that shows the following:

"..........You guys are either stone deaf, or you think imbeciles are posting here. We are talking about a new case! As shareholders of a Ranbaxy, We found the following during routine web search. The following is in the collin county TX (USA) website:
    Case Number 296-03030-2014. Amount Claimed: $300,000,000
    Date Filed: 08/15/2014
    Case Type: CV - Other Injury or Damage

Case Number. 296-03032-2014. Amount Claimed: $200,000,000
    Date Filed: 08/18/2014
    Case Type: CV - Civil Fraud or Damage
    Status Pending.

Check these out! ........."

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where you guys getting all these info? Are they legitimate? Did BSE NSE SEBI and the courts know about these two cases? What are they doing? How come there is no news about this big development (if it is real)?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A side effect of these US lawsuits has resulted in a merger delay. But fact of the matter is that Sun Pharma is not willing to expose itself to unlimited liability from a convicted corporate felon like Ranbaxy. Thus the merger is off for now. I sell all my stocks while I am ahead.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two more officials in Ranbaxy executive board resigning today is quickening the pace of activities at Ranbaxy. But I wonder if that is an over reaction. Merger is not happening, and no need to quit now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Among all these bad news, there is profit making opportunity in Ranbaxy stocks. Buy Ranbaxy Jan 2014 put option strike price of Rs 460 at Rs 2, and book profits in excess of Rs 1 Cr, as merger will be called off due to two large US lawsuits against Ranbaxy for $500 million.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shouldn't it be Jan 2015 puts?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Jan 2015 put.