main products

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2014 at 2:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I'm leaving myself wide open here, but what are your main products? The top 3 would suffice. The website lists several and I seem to remember Provigil as being prominent.
    Ok, I did i. Now fire away!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away loser!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! That's about what I expected.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bite me hose bag!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks, folks. let this 10year old speak for you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Qvar, Pro-air, Qnasl

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahah! I hope you put those 3 products in a report and got laughed at! I swear, i think I met this OP hose bag collector pretending to be a medical consultant at a convention. Need to know position of product in each sales force to keep their pimp competitor clients paying for monthly reports. Feed them the shit they deserve. Get what you pay for sleaze bag.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow! getting easier to spot this crap. OP even sounds initially embarrassed of the hustle he/she commits daily, taking advantage of the genuine kindness of people. Doubt it though. Shameless. OP, I hope you pay poster #6 a fair cut of whatever your take is on that respiratory market report.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Qvar, ProAir, QNasl

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

guess some one likes helping, or maybe misleading hose bags on CP. Okay OP, it's easier to see through you now. Only one solid reason why anyone would ever freaking care about any companies "3 Main Projects." Pulease. you want us to spill anything to help you and your sleazebag job. How about it, your turn to answer now, who are your pharma clients? how many reports do you do have to complete a month? how much are you paid for the crap you dig up? Do not even try to deny. Payback is a B.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak it big daddy speak it!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Qnasl 10% weighting ? How long does it have before going OTC?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

over under is 10 months

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who are you collecting for? dirt bags at sedulo group with a CI respiratory monitoring project ? make sure you quote in your reports for client that your primary is ripped off of CP. No more sticking it with a name and title ripped off of linked in. Your clients read CP too jack a.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uh......What???????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not following along huh? Not familiar with the posers that mine CP for free crap daily while pretending to be fancy consultants to their competitor clients? Take a quick peek at the dirty work they do in their own description. Decoded: they rip-off every client they can. The biggest waste of money, bleeding every pharma and bio pharma company in every market as best they can until the industry catches on to their con game.
    http://pharmaciconference.com/sponsor_exhibitor.html

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go back to playing dungeons and dragons u freak

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like someone hit a nerve...loose a little sleep over it? why so pious on pharma? You ain't seen geeks and freaks till you attend a CI convention......these dudes are the underbelly of everything life science. Big degrees with nothing behind it?..hell do some shady CI snoop shit.