Salary

Discussion in 'Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ironwood has some sales openings. What's the base salary range? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

90k to Prob 115k

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the original Woodies who have left Ironwood some time ago, and were gobbled up other highly respected pharma companies, are making very high salaries.
    These Woodies were gobbled up almost immediately, and could write their own ticket! They are very well respected employees!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 15 people have left in two years so not many from sales force.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would any well- respected and highly intellegent Woodie remain with Ironwood, when they can write their own ticket?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry you didn't get the job

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left Ironwood several months ago after being one of the original Woodies hired 2 1/2 years ago.
    I was recruited away by my current company. The recruiter who first contacted me said that the original Woodies who were hired when I was hired, were in such demand in the industry, that none had to be unemployed more than 2 weeks after resigning from Ironwood!
    Capability, excellence, intellegence, were just a few reasons why former Woodies were so highly sought after!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only am I sorry you didn't get the job, I'm sorry I even let you interview. Had I known you would post such stupid shit on cafepharma for the next 2.5 years, I would have tossed your resume straight into the trash can. Get over it!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are who? Some "wanna be" trying hard to be recognized as a Woodie. You never will achieve the "aura" that is associated with being an original Woodie. You are clearly trying to downplay the charisma of being a real Woodie.
    Remember: Class always comes through. This is why the original Woodies have all gone on to successful careers elsewhere. You obviously don't fit into this elite group!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In a bind and have been contacted for an interview. What's bonus like in the Midatlantic area? DC and Baltimore particularly? Are these territories hitting goal and are the reps stack ranked?

Car, stock options?

Need some help pls. Thanks in advance!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Product is for Linzess btw. Is this the only drug you promote and how is coverage??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can't even research how many products a company has you have problems... Salary is good

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who the f_ _ _ cares about the car, I get a kick out of us in the pharma world, the first thing anyone cares about is a car, does it matter, we pay practically nothing to use it and we get free gas, I would drive a yugo if they offered it to me

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply. How's the bonus and territory for the DC/VA area? What happened to the rep?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rep left on good terms and her territory has done well. I actually don't know of any territories that are underperforming...very little turnover.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First this quarter only about 40% hit target. Last year the first two quarters about 5 % hit target then at the end of 2014 they lower targets and in the 4th quarter everyone hit target.
    2105 about 40-50% hit target. Little turnover about 20-25% of the sales force.
    It is a good gig if you want target bonus per quarter and a good salary. Everyone's goal increased in the 3rd quarter by 10% yet sales. Increased 4%, so not many hitting goal.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 new openings for sales, what the hell is going on. Turnover has to be close to 30% since launch which is high for this type of company. I guess it is not the greatest place to work.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's difficult to make an intellegent response when the power of CP is so prejudicial against certain posts!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll much?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw the new openings and thought the same thing. Why are folks leaving?