Takeda Pharmaceutical President Quits

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2014 at 1:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Yasu needs to do

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great news! He was/is an idiot. Good riddance!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contrave is the first launch under CW-it is under a microscope and its keystone cops (as usual). What an incredibly public and obvious embarrassment. I'm mean who puts a program like Direct Save in place with no testing or backup. The buck stops at his desk and its too bad because this product actually has potential. His departure is not a coincidence-and I predict the first of many.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring back Rich Daley!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha you're joking right?

Maybe you should come up with a rozero honest Abe campaign for Contrave too

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny-all the Tapper execs that have been forced out couldn't cut on the outside. They thrived within the Takeda bubble fooling the fools in Japan and surrounding themselves with loyal idiots for a long time but the sham has been exposed and what most of us knew all the time has been proven-these guys were a joke.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda Legacy can't cut it on the inside (ever) starting with Rozero the first debacle . The legacy of losing continues for the whining Deutsche Bags of Diabetes.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe we had a Tapper rep running the show.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The smart bet is that Takeda is recruiting Abbott's Heather M. to be our next Prez.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Tappers that remain in denial remind me of the Dems still blaming things on Bush 6 years later. Leadership is about taking responsibility. Tappers make excuse after excuse, thankfully the excuses have run out and the blowhards posing as royalty and their cronies living off the glory days are being pushed out. Funny they are all leaving to "spend more time with their families" which is code for being fired and means nobody will hire them. This may hurt you Tappers but it is good for the company, we need talented leaders that base decisions on performance...not friendships. The TAP frat house has finally been closed. Its a shame it took this long but we will be much better for it,things certainly cant get any worse.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they have already chosen replacement. head of marketing NM-N

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter what leader, what drug, what disease state, what savings card, or what company you partner with Takeda legacy just can't get it done.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you get this information? She is useless

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My source for this info is highly reliable and Heather is a great leader. She would change our toxic culture and drive the company to great success. As for your opinion, let me say you are a useless toad! Have a great weekend.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nicole Moyaad-Nassar? Nope - wrong. Try again!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nicole is great but she is not President material.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how Doug tells us how he wants to spend more time with family, we all knew that was a lie but then in the Crain's article(see below) the truth is stated. Lie internally, tell the truth to the public. Then again, the real truth is he is probably being pushed out by Christophe. Novel idea, let's hire a replacement that is grounded in transparency and the truth.

Doug Cole, president of Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA, plans to leave after 22 years with the north suburban drugmaker. Cole, 47, “is at a point in his career where he decided to explore his options,” company spokeswoman Sandy Rodriguez told Crain's. He plans to remain with the company until the end of its fiscal year, March 31, or until a successor is named.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all coming apart people!

Hahahahahaha

See you on the unemployment line fuckers!