B & L Thanks Valeant for Xmas Off

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by Anonymous, Nov 22, 2014 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got the email. Now we are finally equivalent to other drug companies getting the week of at Xmas. We work so hard in the field generating sales and we have been rewarded with xmas week. Shouldn't we get this off every year? We actually are the ones that bring the money into the comapny. 4 weeks is standard in the industry. Well thank you andyways for letting us have the lsat week of of the year!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't get that email. What division?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bausch and Lomb (pharma). Surgical got it too according to a friend

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got an email last year but didn't get it off.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my boss confirmed sales people are off Xmas

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some sales get it off and some don't. It's performance based. If you got the email Friday congrats. If not, have fun working.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i heard ophthalmology (blue & white teams) gets it off

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol they aren't going to give only pharma off and nobody else

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess that explains why I didn't get the email. Merry Christmas

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's total BS, they can't pick and choose like that

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for a different company under the Valeant umbrella, and received the email on Friday. I was then told that our sales team doesn't get it off. Wtf

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're one of Brad Hurt's clowns, you should get it off and the entire year of 2015 too. You can't sell a thing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i haven't seen Ray or the 2 Regionals comment on this. I guess will wait til then

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all of you with short memory issues. We went through this last year. There is a week off determined by productivity. This week off is for INSIDE employees only. The email went out company wide last year. A follow up was sent to Sales by Ray stating it was NOT FOR SALES REPS.

When the announcement is made it will apply to in house personnel only. If you receive the email and you are in sales it still does not apply to you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

listen to me stinkypants. I got the email so I"m taking off.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never worked for a company that has it's salespeople out in the field on 12/24 and 12/31.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We should have every rep write to their DM

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place sucks

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lmao! So glad I don't work for this POS company anymore, my new company gives this week off for the ENTIRE organization not just picking and choosing. It's absolutely crazy that home office gets this week off but it's the sales people that make those goals!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah i got the letter and I am taking off. I received the letter so I'm off. thanks buds