Sales Force Layoffs??

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by Anonymous, Nov 22, 2014 at 10:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that the sales force for MS products is getting cut - what's up?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any truth to this? If so, when? How many?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do not start rumors. Not true.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the same thing, cross functional team mate here, was told after the quarterly business review and the call earlier in the week.

Makes sense, why would you need 3 reps selling in the same small geography.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is accurate. Time has now come around to restructure. Get the cutting board out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true when will this happen? Before year end?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone with an MS marketing landscape report to do has no contacts and is not qualified to contact anyone directly

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, all internal news about the layoffs.. it's being talked about throughout the country by management. Just think the timing is poor, I wonder if it will be holidays or 2015.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so validity to the rumor mill when they announced a "consulting" firm would be spending several days in the field to assess aka STEM

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am positive BIIB will be open and transparent with all involved! They feel terrible that they used us lied to us and will politely screw us. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

REALLY?? What did you expect when Chuck Z came in hired everyone, drive the stock price to 300 plus, we get a few crumbs along the way and they get millions.