Expansion for new drug?

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by Anonymous, Nov 23, 2014 at 3:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info on how many reps will be hired and when the hiring is going to take place? Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviews for District Managers (DBL's) is done. Offers are supposed to be made in early December. Not sure how many territories yet. It was my understanding that rep hires will be the latter part of Q1 or early part of Q2.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My expansion is occurring right now- next I leave pearls of wisdom for her

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ewwww.. Do you have it in your hand right now? Is it a purple throbber....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is ! It's expanding nd ready for launch

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice replies. Much deserved. Only one type of person would ask this question. A lazy freeloading outsider. This is one of the top questions on every marketing landscape report.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gishman?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard he was hired and will lead the training department

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have the DBL offers gone out yet? I was told last month to wait until December. My guess is that I didn't make the cut, but if that's the case, they should have cut me back then. Calls to HR are ignored. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offers out. Sorry you didn't make the cut. Heard spelling was a key competency.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Class act. As you can see, you are probably better off.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Delayed approval,
    Delayed offers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Delay?
    I'm golfing with Mike next week!
    And probably every week.
    Hope that helps.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you didn't get an offer by now then.....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DBL decisions were made a long time ago. If you were one of the ones who was strung out over the last month, that sucks for you. They had to fill interview seats and it sounds like you were one of the suckers. Trust me, you are better off. This place has no class.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, you sound really smart and not bitter at all! Hope that helps!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not bitter at all. I just call it like I see it. I've been here long enough to know how they mistreat people. My guess is that you are part of the problem and incredibly insecure.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you read the post, i said you're not bitter! Little early in the day to be drinking don't ya think? Me, insecure? Not bloody likely. And I do hope that helps.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dec 9th, 2014 · 0 Comment
    Alkermes plc*(NASDAQ: ALKS) today announced that it has submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for approval of aripiprazole lauroxil, the company’s investigational, novel, once-monthly, long-acting injectable atypical antipsychotic for the treatment of schizophrenia. The data submitted as part of this NDA include the positive results from the pivotal phase 3 study assessing the efficacy and safety of aripiprazole lauroxil, in which aripiprazole lauroxil demonstrated significant improvements in schizophrenia symptoms, compared to placebo.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to hear. I submitted my application and am hoping for an interview ..