2010 year in review

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Dec 23, 2010 at 10:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.) Lee & Dana win multi-million dollar settlement for Sexual Harassment suit
    2.) All products went Generic.
    3.) Major Journals prove that B-Vitamins do nothing for Neuropathy
    4.) Pamlab screws over old Loyal Employee Scott Young
    5.) Employee moral is at all time low
    6.) Sales Dash Board changes faster than Kenny pulling out of Stephen's ass

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait you forgot one more..... NO MORE LIFE INSURANCE as part of the Pension Plan!!!!!
    Thanks again to the OLD MAN for screwing the people who built this company for him!!!!
    Did anyone read what was sent to them in the mail????? REAL NICE OLD MAN

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Family still has coverage under old plan....including Karl....go figure. And Arlen would be cutting my yard or serving me chips and salsa if he hadn't married into family. Eric, Kenny, Kronlage, our worthless attorney, and our faggot looking national accounts manager have set this company up so that themselves and the family will profit the most. Reps won't make shit. You got points .....good luck. If you see a couple grand....consider yourself lucky. Notice how Eric glossed over that question during that taped presentation?

How someone who has been hired within the last 5 years brings as much value to this company as the rest of us is beyond me. Not to mention I love having "ownership" in a company with generic'd products, no plan to fix the problem ( it's been 14 months), no drug ready to go, and lots of "rah-rah" but nothing of value to make my dick semi-hard. Judging by numbers of reps on clipper for November, we'll be rolling in the dough.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? No Fire side chat this year.