Off label sales at Ikaria

Discussion in 'Pharma/Biotech Comp - Gen Discussion |Pharma Sales' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2009 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And people wonder why this economy is so screwed up!!!!!!I'm sure now we see on CNN pharmaceutical industry is racist! Whatever!!!! Stop
    With your racist card bs!!!! It's so old and we don't give a shit!!! U get eveything for free... Education and the list goes on! So do us a favor and shut the hell up!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i blame jason

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anybody else getting pressure from their RBD to go into non-nicu areas?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hence, why i left - you losers! have fun with jase

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There off label sales % is 65% THAT'S HUGE!!! The damn DM tried to get me to sell off label...fuck you buddy! And by the way, your stupid as Lucasson will NEVER get approved!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jase told me that options are coming....it's all good

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jase says we are #2 now.....it's all cardio....he keeps pushing me there. Am I alone or the only one not afraid to ask the question between right and wrong - legal and illegal?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blame Dave Newman

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. I agree

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you make a company that has 60% off label business even better.

Make your head of sales the head of the MSL organization. So now you can try and do off label sales under the dissguise of your MSL program.

I interviewd there for an MSL position and I am telling you the TOM guy told me that he does not care much about my medical knowledge as he is doing well and he dosent know any medicine and that if I can sell I have the job and that he is creating super sales reps. He said at Ikaria MSL stands for Medical Sales Leaders. He is got an organization that does not even know how to spell MSL.

This is one shady company. His boss Matt and the compliance head Jon, will do anything to make a dollar. Because they are lawyer they thinks they can get away with anything. This company IKARIA needs to be reported to the FDA for excessive offlabel promotions under the disguise of their MSL program.

Stay away from this company its a bomb waiting to explode.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am an MSL here and its absolutely true we are nothing but glorified sales reps and we say anything we will get fired... Because Tom is a bully.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

indication for newborns....who else is going to have blood vessels that tiny that Inomax can be used for? as you grow in size, so does BV's. Babies born everyday, no need to go off label (unless their comp plan sucks).

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is your middle name "clueless"?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want an MSL job and have no experience or conscience apply at Ikaria. No medical knowledge or integrity required. If you can flirt with the CCBMs and keep them happy you will get promoted. Tom & Matt have no clue what an MSL group does so convince them that you can sell and you will get a job at Ikaria

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carl is a dictator who treats women like shit... Now Ilene clueless is being promoted now we are really screwed

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

INOmax was approved when, in 1999? The drug is amazing and yet how many additional indications have been awarded? Hell, how many meaningful manuscripts have been published? Answers are zero and very few. Doubtful if the new owners will put up with such ineptitude.

If you don't agree with how the MSL team is being managed maybe you should return to academia.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hi there

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our company was just bought hopefully we will now have a medical person managing us MSLs rather than Tom a sales rep. Its is so demeaning having a sales rep trying to act like a doctor and telling us what to do. Worst of all when we go on field visits he tells our customers think he is a doctor and when they found out he is a rep we loose all credibility.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He actually lets the doctor believe he is a scientist... He is scum. But he does the company good enhance off label sales. I wonder if the new owners are just as shady as the old ones. We will have to wait and see and Kathy a marketer doing medical strategy what a joke of a company.