Stock Volume UPPPPPPPP!

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by Anonymous, Nov 1, 2014 at 5:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep your ear to the ground, average stock volume is 29,000, Friday's volume was at 361,702. Something is going on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you not read any of the press releases? That'll give you some insight into what is going on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ru talking about the rejected Digirad offer possibly affecting volume on Friday?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you joking? Yes. The offer definitely influenced the volume, as well as the rejection and subsequent follow up by Digirad.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see the volume going up on Wednesday or Thursday, when all this took place.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and what about today's volume - almost a million shares traded hands -?
    before all this "intrigue" started a few weeks ago the volume was about 13000/day.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check the filings, insiders started to buy stock.Very bullish my guess they will do a dance soon with drad

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in the last 2 weeks NL has purchased 106,000 shares.
    Think the "insiders" know something we don't know.....?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see you're pumping here and the yahoo MB.

From Digirad's letter it is crystal clear that the PDI management team doesn't know much about successfully increasing shareholder value via an increase in stock price:

•During the 1-year, 3-year and 5-year periods ended October 29, 2014, the PDI share price has declined by 69%, 75% and 67%, respectively.
    •During 2009 through the second quarter of 2014, PDI has generated negative earnings of a cumulative $6.02 per share loss and has not had a single profitable year.
    •PDI's gross margins have eroded from 30.5% in 2009 to 16.2% in 2013, and has only reported positive EBITDA in two of the past 5 years while showing a cumulative EBITDA loss of $12 million during this same period.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, not a single profitable year?

Why would anyone with an average IQ or above invest in this company?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell you could get with ten friends and buy this company for the change in your pocket. What the stock price per share? quarter a share? I am baffled this company is still around.