I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for the lake guy every day seems to be a paid holiday. why would he give a shit about the day after thanxgiving?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your support poster# 1001! Wow so many posts on this board!
    It's close to the end of the week, so there is a feeble post from the copy- cat (question guy)!
    No real surprise!
    Today I helped out a bit at the Woman's Shelter in preparation for their Thanksgiving. It should be good, but I can't attend. I'll be with my family.
    Golf yesterday was fun. We played 18 holes in pretty good weather- mid 60's! Shot an 81! Afterwards we all had barbeque for lunch! Today it's quite warm out, in the mid 70's!
    Tomorrow I'll be relaxing after Amitiza and I spend time at the lake. I still have quite a bit of Christmas shopping to do, so I'll try to finish by tomorrow. It will be a good feeling to know I've completed my shopping. I'll meet my spouse for a late lunch.
    No golf for us next week, and we'll be leaving town next Tuesday, or Wednesday morning.
    A great week- end to you all!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I had a great relaxing week- end, and I hope you all did too.
    Yes, I was able to finish my Christmas shopping, except for a couple of last minute gifts I'll need to pick up after Thanksgiving!
    The weather here has been very nice, with temperature in the low 70's, ideal! Amitiza and I went to the lake this morning, and it was quite relaxing. I plugged in calls.
    Tomorrow afternoon I promised the Woman's Shelter I would drive the van and take a couple of ladies shopping. They will be having Thanksgiving at the Shelter, but have no idea where they will be spending Christmas. Kind of sad.
    My spouse and I decided we'll be going out of town on Wednesday. I need to try and make an HHC call or two tomorrow, if possible. I'll also need to plug in calls for us.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lies
    Lies
    Lies

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it's getting close to the holidays!
    This afternoon I'll be driving the van for a couple of the women at the Shelter, so they can shop. I'll also be able to plug in a couple of calls. I'll try to make at least 2 HHC calls if possible later today. If not, I'll make calls tomorrow morning before we leave town for Thanksgiving.
    I really want to be on the road by 3:00 tomorrow afternoon at the latest.
    I have an appointment with a Sucampo account next Monday- very rare.
    Amitiza and I were at the lake this morning and I plugged in calls. The weather turned colder today, high 50's. But we're still better off here than most other parts of the country! We don't have snow.
    By now the copy- cat (question guy) must be pulling his hair out! He doesn't know what to say, or which way to turn! Be on the look- out for his rants!
    Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving, and great week- end to you and your family!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving! We arrived back home Saturday evening, and I spent most of yesterday putting up my outside Christmas lights- in 75 degree temperature! But it's still fun getting into the Christmas spirit!
    It's rainy today, and there is supposed to be a cold front coming. But we're still scheduled for golf on Wednesday. If we play, it will probably be our last round of golf until January.
    Amitiza and I went to the lake this morning just before it started to rain. I was able to plug in two calls before the rains came!
    I need to make an actual call this afternoon, believe it or not! Tomorrow I'll make a couple of HHC calls.
    Last Tuesday I was able to take four women from the Shelter shopping at the mall. The van got a flat tire at the mall! Fortunately, they do have Tripple A, so there was only a minor inconvenience. At least they were able to get some shopping done.
    Several of the women will be spending Christmas at the Woman's Shelter.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for the late post. I made a couple of HHC calls today, and then came home because I didn't feel well.
    The weather here turned miserable, and quite cold! I didn't feel like making any more HHC calls, so I spent most of theday here at home. I plugged in calls at home.
    We decided to call off our golf game tomorrow because it's still supposed to be rainy and cold. We're going to meet for lunch and then go to the doc's house to play poker!
    Thursday I may have to train a new HHC rep. in my territory. It's pretty easy, and I'll get paid a little for it! The company is doing well, and it's been a great second income opportunity for me. They are hiring a few more reps after January 1st.
    The Sucampo call I made yesterday afternoon went well!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feels strange posting today. Usually I would be on the golfcourse by now! But it's still a bit chilly out, (low 50's) and none of us wanted to play.
    I'm getting ready to meet the group for lunch, at our favorite Thai resraurant, before we go to the doc's house to play cards.
    I just decided to post before I left home. Nothing much to do except plug in calls.
    Amitiza and I did manage to go to the lake this morning, but we only stayed about 20 minutes as it was getting too chilly for me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry I wont tell management about you and Amitiza. I am not a STOOL pigeon.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We really had fun playing cards yesterday at the doc's! We stayed until about 6:00.
    No training a new rep today, as it's been cancelled until next week. My HHC manager wants me to make calls with him next Monday, Dec. 8th. He'll fly into town on Sunday and I'll pick him up Monday morning and we'll make a few calls. He's from Kansas City, and has a few years of homecare experience with another company. He should "catch on" quickly.
    It's warmed up nicely, so Amitiza and I had a chance to spend time at the lake earlier today. It was quite serene and relaxing. I plugged in a couple of calls.
    A couple of us are going to the movies today at 2:10 to see "Horrible Bosses 2". It's supposed to be very funny! (Jason Bateman) I'll let you know my thoughts! No plans for this week- end- yet.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you taking the new rep to the lake with Amitiza? Or will you be taking him out for Chinese with the doc? It's probably too cold for you to include him in your round of golf, but you definitely can take him to the Women's Shelter. Don't let him drive the van though. This is fascinating! Let the new rep pull the straw to see where you will go for lunch. This is just thrilling, I'm so excited! The possibilities are endless. You can even take him to Dawn of The Planet of the Apes!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I love my posting questions to you! Is your new HHC rep going to the lake with you? How about lunch with him? Let him choose the place. Why don't you take him to the Women's Shelter? But don't let him drive! He might like to see Dawn of The Planet of the Apes!!
    I always like to post twice to make sure you know what I am saying!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very weak

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no I sat by a lake guy

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I just got home from dropping my trainee off at the airport so he could return to KC. I thought we had a good day, and we managed to see some of my HHC customers. The guy is pretty sharp and I wouldn't be surprised if he has 2 jobs like me! Of course, he doesn't know I'm also working for Sucampo!
    I think Amitiza was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to go to the lake today. The weather here is lovely- in the low 60's. I'll spend some quality time with her at the lake tomorrow.
    It appears that the "copy cat" (question guy) is going a little nuts, posting everything twice!
    From this I think we can assume he really isn't very bright! But, thats his problem.
    I know I'll probably miss playing golf Wednesday, so I may try and go to the driving range. I have a neighbor who is on vacation for the remainder of this year, so we may go out and try to play nine holes sometime this week!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I just got back from the lake! The weather is really nice- sunny and still in the 60's!
    I sat and plugged in a call while Amitiza ran around by the water.
    Last Thursday I did go to see "Horrible Boses 2". Very funny, and I do recommend it!
    This afternoon I'll go to the driving range for about an hour, then I may go to the Woman's Shelter to see if I can help out.
    Tomorrow my manager from my HHC company is flying in for lunch. Maybe I'll get a raise! Mainly he is coming in to set up some kind of schedule for me to do some new rep training starting in January. I'll try it, but I don't want to do it on Friday's. I never work on Friday.
    This week- end we have two Christmas parties to attend. With the house decorated, inside and outside, I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we figured out long ago the supposed lake guy does not work for Sucampo, but he likes to keep everyone entertained (or so he thinks).

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday I had lunch with my manager from my HHC job. We discussed training in my territory for several of the new hires coming on board in January. Unfortunately, I didn't get any extra pay for being a regional trainer.
    But I won't let it interfere with golf on Wednesday's, and my no- work Friday's.
    I can also have the time to plug in my Sucampo calls without being questioned!
    This afternoon I have decided to go to the movies with a golfing buddy and see "Birdman" with Michael Keaton. Another friend said it's really a great movie! I'll let you all know next week.
    And yes, by the way, I've been employed by Sucampo for several years now! I've been "working" here for over 5 years, longer than most, including the copy- cat, (question guy). It's easy to have another job while working here! Some in the office may know who I am!
    Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier today. The weather here has been quite warm, and we both enjoy getting out! The temperature is still in the mid- 60's.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIAR!

You don't work here we would have figured it out long ago.

You skipped over the entire question about the lay offs

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

skip the entire question about the layoffs. you really are kinda dumb, arent you?