RL video :-)

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2014 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sales force was asked our opinion, we were finally honest and KK and RL listened!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now I am just praying that my mentally ill DM is going to start managing like DSI wants and expects. I'm SO DONE with my DM's management through FEAR.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hope they truly listened to the field and stop offering management classes titled "How to be the best Micromanager EVER!!! - get 2 ride alongs a month with your reps for the next 12 months - pass your yearly goal of 11 - OOOH YES 24 - IT'S ACHIEVABLE" or " "How to manage by "FEAR", scare your reps into thinking they are on the way out by riding with them every single month or twice a month - build them up the first day, knock them down the next day and then confuse them on their FCR." Show us something different than we are use to. Some of us have been here at DSI for 10+ yrs with the continued desire to be successful and want to see our company succeed or we would not still be here.

Our obstacle is and has been the lack of "true" leadership at the DM level. True leaders are within our salesforce and Yes, they are not cookie cutter, but they are original, creative, and want/or have been successful individuals (PC SALES) within DSI. It's 2014 - it's simple those who work will show their value, those who don't will go out on disability.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on your pissy "me me me me" tone, you most likely need to be aggressively moved out. Sorry, but it's clear you are at the wrong end of the bell curve. Do us a favor and just quit.