HUB

Discussion in 'InterMune' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 5:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The HUB is the laughing stock of the industry. Customers are irate. ManageKent was totally unprepared for the Rx volume but expect the sales force to be held to a higher goal. Nobody is in charge to fix it. Guess we have to wait for Genentech to correct this HUB.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those in charge of the HUB should be replaced before we alienate more physicians.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am holding back getting business until the HUB improves. It would be nice if they can get their issues fixed. i wanna sell but will not jeopardize relationships with accounts. Spoke to some colleagues at other pulmonary orphan disease companies and we are getting a reputation with accounts for over promising and under delivering big time. It is already happening in NYC. Word spreads quickly. It doesn't matter how good a drug is if customer service is inadequate. I hope Genentech can fix this sooner than later since we obviously are slow in responding. Genentech should be running the show so the patients and providers can receive a great drug.
    "World class hub" ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I should be out in the field but will wait for HUB and IC fixes. I have more than enough enrollments to keep me afloat. It is embarrassing hearing how other reps are stumbling and making poor first impressions with major accounts . They must be lost without their samples :)
    Can't believe they hired so many people who are in way over their heads.
    So much for the excitement of a launch.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Friggin quit whining.... stay home ?? Sounds patient focused to me. What an ahole

Knowing that I have a colleague like you somewhere on this sales team makes me sick. I will say that the team I am part of talks through the issues (yes there are issues) so we can best handle things the right way... Wtf are you doing wing nut ?

The hub will improve and patients will suffer for your lack of ability to deal with customers professionally and effectively. Please quit as soon as possible, you were a hiring error

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you expect? All this was run by a commercial head who has never launched anything and a consultant who has never run anything.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The HUB will be fixed. It is not WORLD CLASS as advertised.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest issue with the Hub is the face that they have received almost double the enrollments they anticipated and they simply can't keep up with the volume. The initial demand will subside and they will catch up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incompetence

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fast Start = World Class
    Whoever coined these phrases should be canned.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit making excuses Marnie.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your fearless commercial leader. Buzzwords and corporate-speak galore but never launched anything. Just a lot of big talk.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't she go to jail for insider trading..good thing Genentech bought them over and fired the InterMune management.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I don't think so. I worked with her at Actelion never heard this before

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Close...just a fine.