Sad, Critically-Flawed Company

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2014 at 11:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious, for my own edification, who is this lap dog of which you speak?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lou was given several names of Sr. Executives/Managers in South Carolina who not only had extensive pharmaceutical experience but also had been part of a start-up operation in the state. Sadly, she ignored all of them in favor of hiring a bunch of people with little to no experience.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this does not surprise me. Everytime, a management type came from an other company, they always brought or sent files to nephron. You know to help grease the wheel of hiring them. I seen it with my own eyes, when a certain manager from boston brought files in from his previous company.

BTW, Horse face thats great. This week everytime I spoke to her, I thought i was speaking with Mr. Ed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

from 3-08-11 Cafepharma archives (below). Nothing has changed in 3 1/2 years, will it ever? SC hasn't seen anything yet!

There's that "fear factor" again. How about this - how about ya'll actually hear the venom being spewed on this site and instead of convincing yourself that there's always "a few bad apples" (because Nephron is so small there's really only a few apples, period) you actually read between the lines and hear what's being said.

Lou Kennedy is and always has been out of control. She is a know-it-all who simply and literally doesn't listen to anyone. You've had conversations with her and you know what I'm saying is true. Even when you try to ask a question you are able to get two words out and then she opens her mouth and talks without taking a breath. She assumes she knows the question (and the answer) before you ever fully get to ask it. She talks at you and over you but never with you - she has absolutely no listening skills. She also gets an idea in her head and she goes "balls to the wall" with it (including if she has it out for someone) and there simply is no stopping her, no reasoning with her, no talking to her - she's like a runaway train on a collision course.

It appears as though they spend a lot of time putting out one fire after another - usually caused by them. I don't think it will end anytime soon so hang on for the ride, get as much out of them as you can and keep seeking other opportunities the whole time. They refuse to see why it is there is very little loyalty towards them - they choose to be blind - so just look out for #1 and let them run around putting out their own fires. They will crash and burn - it's not a matter of "if"; just a matter of "when".

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you ever tried dealing with the HR Director who Lou praised for her leadership???? How about the discrimination training HR just held where she talks about a particular employee with a physical disability. There were many supervisors and managers that were floored by this!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

90 lb. lap dog is Megan Johnson.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't use names unless you are willing to use your name. Cowards post anonymously about others.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So says the anonymous poster

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Nobody watched "Southern Charm"??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So did the manager of corporate accounts ever get any money from her lawsuits regarding autism and vaccines?? Of course not because it was proven not to be true and because she only cares about a payout and not about her son. Another stellar hire by Bill Kennedy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope nobody got an "Eliot Loudermilk Code 9' this holiday season.

It's the holiday season, so whoop de doo and dickory dock...

...Ghosts of employees past

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they selling products from South Carolina yet? Are they not a year behind schedule? Time to shut down Florida and move everything to South Carolina (without the personnel of course). Cannot wait to hear who gets fired this coming week!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't have to wait long for the latest firing. Really nice to do at Christmas time. How about we replace a great experienced employee with a 2012 grad from Coastal Carolina (one fine institution lol)? This is the Nephron way. How long can we last with this kind of business model?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't they supposed to be making Pulmicort in SC? How about Vitajex!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but the problem is Nephron is incapable of producing viable submissions lots, even with the liberal use of all of the stolen intellectual property in their possession (AZ Pulmicort Batch records?? But someone decided instead to "Improve/enhance" the process... geez).

On another note, I am sure that the shareholders gave themselves extremely generous end-of-year corporate distributions... I mean the company is doing so well with all the new product launches out of SC in 2014 and the sales growth of the existing marketed products out of the Orlando plant that they certainly deserve a new Bentley Continental or two. I'm sure they can hire a CFO for a few weeks that will be able to calculate a profit distribution from a negative cash flow!

Ah, what a company! Nephron, you so silly...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without the Florida personnel the South Carolina employees would still be in construction trailers wondering what to do! Oh, they could always go and eat some BBQ though that's why they are dropping like flies.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems like a logical move to move the Orlando plant to SC

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely illogical actually, but logic, common sense and true-cost/value analyses play no part in Nephron business decisions (15 and 30 mL NaCl anyone, moving the autoclave, etc. etc. etc., amiright??). The capital, time and personnel costs to move operations from FL to SC would be astronomical, not to mention the HUGE regulatory burden and significant business risk vis-a-vis submissions, approvals, PAI inspections and not to mention time, time, time. But, as most of us exposed to upper management know, huge decisions like this are quite literally made in a moment, on a whim, and often after significant alcohol consumption (which is basically anytime after 10 AM for the CEO).

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That makes sense Just wonder though how long nephron can maintain a payroll/ building loan etc... While producing zero revenue. It is so sad. If those hired with experience would have been allowed to stay AND use their experience and expertise, this would have been a completely different story