Warning to reps looking at Cubist openings

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2014 at 10:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And getting better every day.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ugh. Run

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? Serious responses only, please.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cubist SUCKs worst company ever...do not even think of coming here Tony Chambers ruined this company. GS was fired over that hire.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an asshole. GS was not fired, who gets fired and then allowed to remain with the company for 3 months? You are the same bitter employee that left Cubist that keeps posting lies and I pity you. Yes, Tony is ruining this company but that has nothing to do with Greg retiring.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop riding GS's d*ck! Of course TC is ruining the company via the culture that's the plan! He's getting us ready to be sold! Nobody is posting lies, this is our life here, I happen to love this company. I've made a shit ton load of $$$ over the past 7 years, have a ton of stock/options/RSU's. I figure I'll outlast all these clowns and still be sitting pretty at the end.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cubist is great

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever heard of a "plea bargain"? He was allowed to stay for 3 months assuming that we get sold, which almost happened two weeks ago with Pfizer. But somebody shanked.

And relax, it's just an anonymous message board. Half the stuff on here is just for kicks and gigs and totally made up.

Cubist will survive despite the fact that GS was not well liked by anyone.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like someone volunteered me to be the Dificid /Entereg rep. I wish I would have had a say-so in this entire process. Wondering if they will sell off this side of the company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too. :-((

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Busy Cubist CP board!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moo.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you a cow?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moo.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy Thanksgiving.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meow

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pussie?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe this thread!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if Cubist is disclosing this to candidates. Might be sort of important info to know about prior to accepting an offer.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Passive Aggressive much? All Pharma jobs have this. It's the world we live him and get a clue.