What is the Summit salary range

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2014 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But if you do live near any of those cities you better look for a better paying job, this one wont cut though those expenses.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may be true. But $0 works even worse.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salary mid 60's. Bonus is what sucks big time! People leave mainly bc of the shitty bonus.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

60K most cases. You never see an incentive compensation report from what I hear. I have not been here long enough to get a bonus. You drive your own vehicle into the ground with the larger territories while reps in big cities have it easy and don't even drive 100 miles a day. Yet they both get the same car allowance - unfair. We may be getting company vehicles but does not sound like there will be any choices. There is no consistency. You are told one thing one day and then told something completely different the next. Turn over is crazy. Half my district has turned over in less than 6 months.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

60k is better than 0. And a job is better than no job. Who knows if this contract will end in 2015? Does anyone have a secure job these days? If so, tell me cause my CONTRACT job is just as secure as your full time pharma job..........

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are planning for turn over before they reps get into the field! Stupidity of any company to set people up like this.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't have a job, of course you can take a contract and keep looking. But, I took the summit job after a big pharma lay off. It is embarrassing, even for contract. We have basically a zero budget for lunches/etc and if you know primary care, that really makes access a joke. We are definitely not treated like we have ANY affiliation with AZ and the DS4 publicis reps are invited to their meetings and are encouraged to participate in lunches/etc with AZ reps. The AZ reps are told not to let us come to their lunches/appts even when we are selling one of their products. This contract job sucks. But yes, it is better than not having a job. Alll of the contract reps with PSS for AZ make at least 35,000 less a year than our AZ counterparts selling the same products.... and they all have company cars, gas cards, ins paid, great salary/bonus plus excellent ins. benefits, 401k/profit sharing and retirement plan. blah.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have noticed that the AZ reps always seem much smarter and better looking than the contract reps. I think there is a connection!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear the opposite. If you are connected you get into AZ. If you are a nose to the grindstone type you get into cso. The smarts is street smarts not book smarts with the AZ reps.

I see my cso peers have more experience and advanced degrees, but only a few of the AZ have all this. I think a lot of it is ass kissing with the AK managers and how AZ reps get thier name.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The disparity is blatant, from training to the field. AZ management needs to realize they need to value cso as much as direct. It creates big problems with morale not to show cso their valued....its will rub off with rep dedication and willingness to stay for the duration...

All people do best and work hardest when shown equality and that they are respected and valued...