Airwatch the 3 Amigos

Discussion in 'Impax Labs/Global' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2014 at 10:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd like to remotely turn on the camera to watch Shawn, Mike and Tom. What do they really do all day? What sites do they visit? What do they say behind closed doors? How many DMs do they rip on? How many female reps do they oogle? How many male reps do 2 of them oogle? Oh how I'd like to know what those 3 knuckleheads do.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone still listening to the Rytary talk from the 3 Amigos? Does anyone believe they tell the truth about Rytary?

I would like to encourage the board to start monitoring the 3 Amigos. Some things are flying under the radar and need to be watched.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would love an IT person to post clips online. Just a suggestion.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would see the Small One surfing the net and organizing his wife's tennis coaching sessions, if he is still interested in her, or vice versa. Shitfranski would be inanely laughing at anything and everything, and Chumpa would be plotting his next session of fear across the female reps by having his managers identify the bottom feeders for the next round of PIPs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You clowns actually hired MS to head the sales dept? That skinny yes man phony was a joke at Endo for years.. Hilarious!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MS fired from Endo, TC fired from Orapharma and SF fired from his financial job. What a stellar "leadership" team! Let's hope that Fred can see through the brown mist.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, that explains everything!! I have never seen such incompetence in my professional career as I did at Impax. Pathetic.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fired, fired and fired. Hmmmm....how did those 3 get back into high paying jobs??? They are a liability, not asset. Peter principle in play here - promote until completely incompetent at job and let them horde huge salaries while shareholders watch their investment go down the drain.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. I have yet to see another pharmaceutical company employ ANY senior managers as horrendous as the 3 Amigos. TC insanely paranoid with significant mommy issues. MS no one knows how he got a degree - it is one of the great mysteries in life. And my personal favorite troll SF. Ohhhh SF - like the Grinch he has yet to grow a heart. A little person with the delusion that he is a big person. A little person with a dream, like Smithers of the Simpsons, of using his power to influence nothing but disaster. SF - thank God there is only one of you!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have very important things to do... like update their resume on LinkedIn, schedule massages after grueling days at work, and coordinate tennis/golf/soccer matches for the family.

Tiny has to buy his Grecian formula to keep his locks shoe polish black.
    TC has to schedule his anger management meeting.
    MS has to arrange that weekend getaway with that "special" friend.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Viva Los Amigos!!! Wonder if Inventiv has any openings?lol!!!!! Maybe Astra will roll them into direct hires?lol!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew MS when he was a rep at Schering in the mid to late 1990's He interviewed for and got passed over for a DM job many times. Schering was in a major expansion phase at that time and was hiring everyone. Still MS could not get promoted. Then he goes to Ventiv and becomes a DM and RD then some other corporate hack position. MS is great at using people and climbing the ladder but has no real skills and he would lie and sell his mother to get ahead. Having him as head of sales here tells you everything you need to know about this place. Has he told you his motivational story about when he was in high school and caught the winning 2 point conversion yet? LOL