Lay offs to come!!

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I am spending this week and beyond looking for a new job. I wish managers and above would stay off this site with the BS and "rainbows and unicorns" attitudes. Sell that on your team conference calls and to yourself if that let's you sleep at night. The sky is falling.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omgeeeee! Purdue does not know how to sell because they never had to before! Do you know how many physicians refuse to speak/associate with the Purdue rep! They don't work! So if you are worried ab the Purdue rep.....you clearly aren't on you A game. I laugh at the though of a Purdue rep introducing an abuse deterrent medication....it's like getting a fat free/sugar fee recipe for diabetics from Paula Deen!!! Get REAL

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does the morphine er or fentanyl patch rep work? or does managed care step edits do it for them?
    Then what the hell do you think Tier 2 is gonna do for Purdue? Oh they won't get Tier 2? You think regional plans are willing to take a cut in their supplemental rebate on their OxyContin check? I didn't think so. BTW...you think they would like a 3% kicker to NDC block the QD competitor that Zogenix makes? Wake the fuck up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all the doom and gloomers need to look at the Purdue Hysingla thread. It will cheer you up.

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=568926&page=2

The old non abuse deterrent OC had HUGE brand loyalty. Plans couldn't push back because OC was the only real game in town and Purdue had them by the balls with discounts.

The new OC is a big as a horse pill and doesn't have the immediate pop the old formulation did. It's not the only game in town anymore. If I were Zogenix, I'd price this sucker to move, kick the crap out of Purdue, and keep on moving. Kick Purdue in the teeth where they have the most leverage: price. If you do that, MCO's listen. They don't give a crap about abuse deterrence. They care about price, and the don't give a crap about Purdue. They care about converting thousands of Vicodin patients to a branded product. Period. That's big bucks. Purdue will face the same problem.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have u seen the Hysingla data? Early Christmas gift, we will have no problems at all. Hysingla will bring us more scripts, guaranteed. Our jobs just got a lot easier.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The original poster is just another Wall Street stock trader shorting Zogenix and trying to sink the stock price

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From another stock trader/hedge fund worker. These guys are quite active here

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And another stock trader. Geez!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I work for this shit hole company. You guys are idiots if you're not looking for a job. My manager told me cuts were coming early 2015

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your manager? Nice leadership. Christ.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least you have a decent manager.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I do! Mine kicks ass. Easy breazy. No muss no fuss.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MY MANAGER IS GREAT!!!!! SHE SAID EVEN IF WE GET CANNED NOT TO WORRY!!!! WE CAN ALL COME OVER TO HER HOUSE FOR A EXTENDED SESSION OF SWEET, CARING HUGS!!! THINGS ARE GREAT HERE IN COLORADO!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They REALLY made a mistake making you an offer. I read posts from many boards on cafe pharma - you are stuck in neutral buddy. Move forward.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock at an all time low- take the long weekend to get your resume together. Soon your expenses won't get paid and that's your personal card people- one or two week severance and then a huge COBRA payment is next. No happy holidays at Zogenix.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs will be before January 1st get the reps off the books not pay payroll taxes on them for 2015.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then they have 23 days to do it, cause we're off from Dec. 24 on.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Down sizing next week. Huge down sizing. Reps that make the cut will cover 3 states

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't think anything would happen until after the New Year??? For those that are kept, will you take off the week b/w Christmas and New Year that was offered by Roger? Do you think your RSM's will allow it since you have to ask their permission?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you think that is a test about your dedication and loyalty to the job?? That is a ton of time off when offices are open and doctors are seeing ALOT of patients because they have met their deductibles for the year etc.. Zogenix doesn't have a history of giving long severance or decent benefits (car or health insurance), so be careful what you ask for.....because 50% will gone very very soon.