any offers?

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2014 at 4:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Positions in Connecticut?

This is BS. Just haven't found the right candidate

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people are actually going to NJ on Dec 1st? It would be interesting to see who they hired and who will actually stay after the holidays. Anyone knows their counterparts? From what companies did most people come from? Actual oncology experience?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Wait until you get Stephanie from Merz.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the people came from Amgen Oncology. One got a job then start to bring over the rest of the slugs...wish I was a slug and got brought over. Oh yeah, I wasn't at Amgen. Got the 'Dear John' email from the TouchPoints. That's always a great kick in the nuts. Happy Holidays kids.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be there, you betcha! Going to be a great time and awesome opportunity to build something from ground floor in oncology.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real classy, throwing someone under the bus like this. You should be proud!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In addition to everything else written about Ipsen, now they have hired a Company culture from Amgen, they won't be happy with. Just a bunch of Corporate brown-nosers. Glad to stay where I'm at. It will be a Amgen party in NJ.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are very misinformed. Candidates are from a variety of Oncology lineages. Amgen is very small numbers. So any people coming on these threads trying to poo-poo what they don't even know.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking forward to being in NJ.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't met one Amgen person yet. At least I haven't net anyone with Mark of the beast. Btw, what would be so wrong with a group from Amgen? I have friends at Amgen and they are all great people! Geezzzz, some people's kids just gripe about anything!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all have friends at AMGEN. If you've been in Oncology for any time you would understand the AMGEN way. So, when YOU get a clue, & put the Kool-Aid down, You will understand. This company can do so much better w/o the AMGEN way.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too, hoping to get blown.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it amusing so many of your posts are written in the collective "we" voice. You must be really insecure in your own ability to generate critical thought.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are impressed with our thoughts because we will be number one ! We have done it before and we will do it again. We will dominate you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We believe you might have mental health issues.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter emailed me today with big fat reject win some lose some

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep your chin up ... Soldier on! Good attitude

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe, I still run this Company. Get use to it, or leave.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have trouble believing the CEO of Zipsen has time or attention for CafePharma, I'm calling complete BS to this post. And, it would be really sad if someone was trying to misrepresent her by acting like they were her on CZp just show their ass!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm trying to build a top Pharma Company. Either get on board or find another company. If that is BS, watch it happen.