Its time to Ferring... we are sick of this!

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2014 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you people (THE IVORY TOWER FOLKS IN HO) how to run a company... why are you driving this one into the ground?
    1. No new products - That's on you Operations
    2. No Billion dollars - boy was that the biggest bunch of BS I ever heard
    3. Layers upon Layers of Directors of Key accounts - another dumb ass RR idea

Let's just stick to three for now and have the people of Ferring start to list their disappoint on this thread..

Speak up people....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4... Bonuses are a joke, keep changing them every qtr maybe you will figure it out
    5... Heard HR can't decide where to hang a picture in the HO! how pathetic is that our VP of HR is doing this... hire an interior designer dumb asses!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Training has and seems to alway want to be a complete joke of this industry
    7. DM's and RSM appointments have been horrible miscalculations of leadership potential and frankly- some of Ferrings very best people have been historically marginalized or downsized due to lacking sales production. Stupid

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. TEMPLATES for what? communication... that kills communication dummy!
    9. Hiring worthless NSD's

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Raising the price of a drug no one wants because its a dog. Doesn't matter how good you are at sales. If the product doesn't work, you are screwed.
    11. Hiring Key Account Directors when we don't have enough money for samples. Has any KAD actually made this company money yet??? Worthless.
    12. Caring more about unattainable metrics than sales. Do you want me to grow business or do you want me to record calls on people who don't want to use this product? Dear Management- I can record 15 calls a day from whatever list you want to use. In fact, I will just do that from the comfort of my bubble bath in my master bath. If it means you won't be riding my as* about metrics, consider it done. What a joke.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the actual definition of the word Ferring in French? It's the ring of highly inner step nerve cells which line the underside of a man's dick which when stroked, bring on a rock-hard erection. This is true-- check it out? In fact you can just stroke my dick and watch what the Ferring does

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for update Switzerland!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home office
    NOT Hitting our numbers again and some people in HO getting more money?
    The worse new hire training program ever - someone needs to understand dress code

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? the dress code is excellent, the best in industry. Its corporate casual in the office and business attire in the field. For men, this means he can wear a nice button down shirt with sweater as an option with a pair of slacks even kakis pants are acceptable if you area subordinate like sales trainer. And for the women, she casual dress, blouse, skirt and nice shoes. Its awesome. Now for field personnel, its all suits and ties for men and pant suits for women.Our company looks and feels like a profesional organization, which commands respect. whats your problem? what is your mal function? you should leave and wear silly clothing to work, like jeans and a hat or a clown outfit. hahaha.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh yes sir... how did it feel getting a demotion? dumb ass

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats not true. I didn't get demoted. But i do expect a promotion since its Ferring dialogue time of year. I like this time of year because i get to hear about all the great things i do. i leave samples. i use my laptop. and i make my manager happy. Do you? Do you do all those good things too?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

promotion? hahah... dude no one is getting a promotion! since we didn't hit our corporate #... could luck selling that one up the HO flag pole. Maybe the money will go to another great statue out front. Or another WINE CELLAR in the CORPORATE cafeteria... yeah I said cafeteria!

You did get demoted dummy!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and I'm taking the day off just because I can and the weather is beautiful in CA today!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are really silly. Today isn't so nice in CA. and I did get promoted. You didn't. So there