Endoscopy

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2014 at 10:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone offer any insight to this division? I hear it is the leader in the marketplace? What is management like, how are the products, etc...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google "bronchial thermoplasty". Check out how much Boston bought it for and how well it's selling.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard about that. Besides that, how is the rest of the division. I am assuming there is alot of emphasis on bronchial thermoplasty? What is the management like?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mgmt is the best. just ask them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The management here is top notch! They truly look out for their reps...just ask Pete.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manage through fear and intimidation. BT is dying and they refuse to admit they overpaid for a POS technology.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally someone speaks the truth! BT was and is the stupidest decision BSX endo has ever made. And the exodice continues.. Now you lose your core business because "associate Reps" are going to be deer in headlights..you reap what you sow.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still amazed they are bringing in associate reps to cover the core business. A doctor wants nothing more to deal with an associate rep on a complex esophageal stent case. Reimbursement still isn't there. I wonder why that is? The insurance companies don't believe in the technology...nor do the pulmonologists. It's a 45 min bronchitis procedure. They don't know how to deal with competition as the window has gotten smaller. They have lost so many good reps in the last year but yet Mike Jones hasn't lost his. Some of the decisions this division continues to make baffles me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I guess these idiots in corporate are trolling this site because my last post was removed. So I will just put it in better words. The arrogance of this division will be it's demise. MJ is a loser and a dope. The region managers are all a bunch of ass lickers that won't think twice about throwing anyone and everyone under the bus.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldnt agree with you more! MJ and his cronies have literally run this division into the ground. What used to be a great division and market leader in the endo space is slowly falling by the wayside. The amount of tenured reps they have lost is amazing not to mention the amount of reps they are pushing out the door by putting them on plans. BT is going to be the death of this division. I miss the days of Mike Wijas. Great guy to work for and treated the guys under him with respect...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are Associates being hired all over the country? Interesting.... sounds like a response to a competitor that recently did the same.

Better do something innovative, because the Resolution Clip is about to be a dead product...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Resolution Clip is the best device ever made! BSC is the best company every! Why are they so many haters on this site! BT is the game changer and we work for the best management team ever...said no one ever

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great insight here into the division. Also recommend doing an internet search on "bsc army fails again". Additional data point.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boston reps are getting desperate. They used to rise above the rest with legitimate clinical support, and customer service - but they now resort to bully tactics with "contract compliance", and downright lies (Exalt, their relationship with endoscope repair service, etc.). Customers are losing respect. Competitors have caught up. They have entered new segments with little to no understanding of the spaces they are trying to compete in. We'll see how all of this settles in 2-3 years, but bottom line, the desperation and cheap sales tactics based on fear and lies is going to fail you!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What lies are you hearing about Exalt? Press release says it will have limited availability in Q1. How do you, or anyone, know what’s a lie and not a lie about it?