Initial Thoughts On Joe Woody?

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2012 at 6:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you initial thoughts of Joe Woody?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he wanted to do the right thing....have not seen it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Invisible?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

round and round he goes where he lands no one knows

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's "Hard' to comment about a guy who's name is......"Woody"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another do nothing blow hard who joins the company with no vision and a lot of talk. Next

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is he?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I'm saying is the wound care division at smith and nephew has sucked a big one for the past five years. Why would we think he is the person for this job.

He is the wrong man!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good luck

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SHOULD HAVE KEPT WOODY STAUB!!! That guy was a class act, probably why they ran him off

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah he's the same guy that did the bear hug with GP3 on stage and CB looking on in total disgust. Wouldn't it be nice to have those two back. Those were good times but CB lead us down the wrong path with blind folds on.

How many getting fired this week????????????

12. Joe Woody

Joe Woody Guest

I think I'm good at what i do and will make the correct choices to get this company earning top dollar again ready to be sold on. I'm sorry to say this will mean some of the dead wood will be removed but you have all had a nice run so just be happy with what you had.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, really

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sick of people talking about dead wood, especially managers. VAC has been in all territories in almost every account for years. We are not growing and if you're fairly new you inherited someone else's hard work. But new employees sell a couple of VIAS & think they're super salespeople. Please!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Joe, dead wood floats to the top.... You should start there with the cuts

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here are my thoughts on Joe Woody...

The guy is APEX's tampon put in place to absorb residual cash and motivation in the company before the cow gets passed on to the next owner in 3-5 years. Long established values are long gone and replaced by private equity financial outlook with the "few vital" items driving the next three years of the core business.

What to expect from Woody? He came from Smith & Nephew where the only time he heard the term NPWT was during a press release to their shareholders announcing yet another litigation loss in favor of KCI and the intellectual property it owns. He does have a bachelor of arts degree, so that gives me a lot of confidence.

I find him as usefull as Mike Genau, where all his direct talk translates into the vibrant "blah, blah, blah" that leaves you empty-handed and full of useless information.

Fucking Joke.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pretty accurate too
    ask him how NPWT worked out for S&N under his leadership ?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for picking up our dead weight.

Sincerely,

SN

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genau was brilliant, worked here for what, a year and a half ? Left his mark on NOTHING and jumped ship the second he could with buckets of money!