RVP Losing 40% of her DM's

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2014 at 2:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 of 7 of the DM's in R5 are out of a job. Is this a coincidence? No, the common factor is their clueless boss. She is a ruthless person blinded by her own ambitions. So much for retention.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow which DM's? Were they fired or did they quit?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard quit. PF, SR, GN...Adios...bye bye.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All quit or forced out by the sales person of the year. Ms. I'm gonna be a CEO no matter how many lives I ruin.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be one more. I just got a verbal offer to get out of this hell hole all I am waiting for is the written. I going to see how long I can milk Acellity before I give my 2 weeks. If there are so many reps that have 1099's than it can't be too difficult. I bet I can get at least a month working both jobs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get more points if you have 2 jobs!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any manager has some accountability to develop their reports. So if R5 has replaced most of the DM's in the past 12 months due to what? Were the DM's just bad managers? Doubt it. More than likely the DM's who moved on just would not kiss her Ring. How does she get away with that behavior. Oh, wait, she does not have the same rules as the other RVP's. Does not report to the Hawk. Has her own assistant and is paid way to much to be in a "learn to be a sales person" school. R5 RVP has a good financial skill set. This does not make her a good manager of sales people. The CFO position is open. Move back to what you are good at. Cutting your sales teeth during these stressful times is not the best decision Woodhead.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called protection based on Sex. I am quite sure that she is on the radar but she is a female. Classic discrimination suit. Acelity can not afford a lawsuit right now, when they are trying to sell the company. Also, take a look at how many females are on the leadership team. You need to have a good ratio of male to female leaders to be an attractive buy. In any good sales organization she would have been shown the door regardless of the price to get her out. She is quite useless and we all know it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nail on head