Solstas Lab Partners???

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2010 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we supposed to be surprised?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you are quoting like it is factual. Provide some backup.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably why they skeeeeruuuuudddd so many reps out of commissions they earned by putting the 0% plan in place for a year and a half!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call it the Carpuccio Plan! It stinks and bottom feeds on whatever drifts into its path...

Funny how now all you hear is about how much a certain person loves contests, paying reps and taking care of reps. Funny how thats the storyline when that persons job is on the line for underperformance.

Karma is biting certain person for jerking reps around for 2 years being a "YES MAN" to NH, KR, TA and all the others who are no longer around!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know any facts. I heard a rumor and I am asking if any one knows any thing about it. Solstas originally said we have large backers with deep pockets, solstas will have state of the art everything. Now the phrase not in the budget is being used. That kind of confirms some kind of change in the cash flow.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, nothing but lies and inept management.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you call this poster childish? He is mad that this very hands on personal buisness is being handled by a bunch of people who do not have a clue. They are buying money making companys and changing the way they run causing them to lose money. Seems they would find out how to do the job before they start telling people who do the job allready how to do what they have been doing succesfully

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any more rumours of Solstas being sold in Quarter 1 of 2012? Seems to be things brewing to be sold quickly after the new year rolls around the way things are being ran into the ground and things are never in the budget anymore, and the way Sales is allowed to sell anything, anywhere throwing caution to the wind and worry about the back lash from it after the client has signed on the dotted line.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we going to be sold in Q1 of 2012?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling ???

We will be the lab buying.

Look at Quest and LabCorp both are going down the drain.

Let's take over and put these two box labs out of business !!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funniest thing I've seen in awhile!!!!

This scrawny little mish-mash of a "lab" is not going to be buying Quest or LabCorp. Solstas will be owned by another company within the next year. You need to do your research on WCAS and understand how they make their $$$. Weavil isn't in this for a long-term run. There's a bunch of folks in this deal to cash out big in the short term. It's not quantum physics - its common sense.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could be right. However, WC held Ameripath for quite some time before raking in a fortune at Quest expense. Then again, this outfit could just go public. Developing a solid footprint with a network of quality labs in strategic locations.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go public! LOL You guys need to step away from the Kool-Aid line, you are drinking it way too much. You were right the first time when you mentioned Quest. The difference this time is that LabCorp didn't really care who bought Ameripath but they do care about giving Quest a toe hold in their backyard.An investment firm does what's best for them and as soon as they realize that they can make more money by selling Solstas and buying another company to turnaround then they will sell. Once they see that the potential for their investment to go up is less than what the revenue would earn them someplace else they will get rid of it. WC is in a good position because Quest wants the market where Solstas is strong and LabCorp doesn't want Quest to come down south. Its only a matter of time with the real question of who wants it more. Anyone jumping around from one company to another better be VERY careful that they do not burn any bridges because some managers never forget or forgive.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crooks that don't know their head from a hole in the ground.

Running a formerly good company straight to he!!

Can't wait to get my IRS inquiry reply and prove they're thieves.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm surprised everyone doesn't see the writing on the wall. Maybe GH wants us to be the next national lab and I find it hard to believe he can't see thru DW but DW wants to fill his pockets. With every lab he's sat on the board with, it's been acquired by either Quest or Lab Corp. It's only a matter of time people.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solstas cares? BULLSHIT

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What inquirey? I want one. How do I get it?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poster musta done a hit of acid. We tried Solstas and they SUCK. Reports hard to read. Have to call customer service if you make an error ordering or need to merge records. Cant get supplies and if you do they substitute items. They discard specimens if one letter of a name is wrong. Thats why there are multiple indentifiers on the req so this shouldnt happen. They have no common sense. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAAaaaa WOOOOO hahahaaaaa, Wait are you serious? Thats even more funny!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is what happens when you lose 30 million cause you are too stupid to file insurance claims in a timely manner.