Kane Kane Kane

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think he will do as a consultant? Do you think he will get to keep his $500k salary?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Careful, Cafepharma will delete you if PPS doesn't like this post.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hes a president club, top ten sales rep

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kane leaving is no mystery, it was inevitable. What's more alarming is Jane Thomas taking over, all that means is Teijin has assumed control.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jane Thomas? You have GOT to be kidding. This goes from the ridiculous to the sublime. What a joke!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you enlighten a few of us that have been gone for awhile on WHO is Jane Thomas? What is her background? Why is this so bad?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't work here then why would you care?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously .... If you have "been gone for a while" then why are you still concerned? Have you not moved on to a new company? Are you still living in the past? Was high school "the best time of your life" and everything has been downhill since then? JT is CEO for now, Teijin owns the company - the whole "Teijin has assumed control" business happened 5 years ago when they bought the company. I am very confused what people are complaining about.

Here is an idea - list your top 3 candidates for CEO!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOONE from PPS, that's for sure

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow.....typical hateful PPS employee.....actually I enjoy reading how the company is going down the tubes.....reminds me to be thankful for what I now have today. I forgive your hateful remarks...I understand the constant pressure you live with...been there done that....one day you will look back and realize how wrong your behavior really is and hopefully change.....momma always said "be kind to others, it comes back to you".....try it some time

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey I think I work with this a**hole......jerk...............why are you so mean?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hypocrisy is strong with this one. you enjoy coming here to watch another company go down the tubes? That is like stalking your ex on Facebook hoping to see some bad news in your life. if you broke up with PPS, move on, please. Your momma is smart. please lead by example and leave this hateful site alone. I will if you do. I would love nothing more than for people to come to CafePharma to say something positive about a company, just once.

I love my job at PPS. I have learned so much about home oxygen, the government, customer service, infectious disease, emergency preparedness .... Lots of learning, lots of friends, no sacrificing of my integrity to do so. My manager is kind and helpful, my coworkers are empathetic and embrace the company values, and my dealings with referral sources and patients has always been fantastic. Some patients have complaints, some referral sources want a lot of info before we can get in the door, but that is standard for the industry. I am happy to work here and I am genuinely sad for those who have had negative experiences. Maybe submit something to the Compliance officer, or to QI, or talk to a manager or their manager .... Anything that moves things in a positive direction.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corporate! Or just a kiss A$$ Suck up!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To whom?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On what you have learned, you forgot to mention, How the FBI raids a business , how to charge for services never performed, how to cheat Medicare and insurance companies and How to suck up and get ahead at good ole PPS.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to know what the companies real reputation is I suggest you ask the referral sources and patients. They would be a better gauge on the future of PPS.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't Jane Thomas the head of HR for a rather turbulant year?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

US Department of Defense called me today. Looks like they are just starting he investigation.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

about time someone post something worth reading instead of all the general bashing. Can you give us any details on what they ask? guessing they asked about TX heehee... I work there and like my position but can not say the same for some of my co workers and no I don't work in corporate to have to like my job. I am curious to see what is going to happen at the end of the pps yr.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And? What did they ask!?! Are you sure you don't mean Dept of Justice?