And 100 more

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2013 at 6:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder who will turn the lights out?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? What did I miss?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF are you talking about?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, rough day yesterday.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They lay off the workers and Promote the idiots who have no clue. Good job PPS.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am pretty sure that corporate was hit equally hard by this. From what I can see it looks like simple reduction across where there were multiple people doing the same job or people who were working in an area that no longer needs as much support. This wasn't some grand "how to hurt the field" scheme you might think it is.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, but who should they promote then? Name names! What CSR or Tech or PCC or Manager or Revenue Rep do you think should be heading up a region? It is easy to say "the wrong people" but hard to find "the right people". If you know someone who should be leading then call it out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are not worried about who to promote because the company acquiring this mess has its own management that will step right in. Must be getting close to closing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people you promote are the people who KNOW the business and work their butt off Genius. Not hard to see unless you have your nose buried up corporate's butt! Does PPS look to promote the people who work hard and know the business? NO, they promote the butt kissing, yes men!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW, if you mention names on here, and PPS doesn't like it, Cafepharma deletes it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gosh, lots of training, FastTrack and compliance people let go. Some really good folks among them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was training?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad to hear. Who was cut?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yvette Nugent (Dir. of Compliance), Scott Santeramo, Karen Standart, Camille Wyzalowski, Gina Bondanza, Claudia Arambula, Claudia Muriel...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, exactly what PPS needs in the wake of an FBI investigation, term the only folks that are trying to drive compliant behavior (Claudia m and Yvette) and know what they are talking about.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or in reality, it actually is against CafePharmas on rules to name people ...

17. Scott H

Scott H Guest

YN was Director of R3 Compliance, not the Director of Compliance. The Director of Compliance is still very much here, as is the rest of the Novato Compliance Team.

The others, yes, very sad. It has been a rough couple of days here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RIGGGGHHHT. That is why ALL post which mentions names gets deleted right?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad your still here KV, or is this Scott? I know it's your job to monitor this site and Facebook. KV, although you have an abundance of knowledge, you are an awful person. Simply awful.

20. Scott H

Scott H Guest

Not our job to monitor this - I was just checking in to clarify something. sorry you feel that way, but feel free to email me and let me know what you really think.