Where's Jane?

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2014 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Jane, she was hot and heavy with her "wanting to be transparent" speeches during her comp wide calls and emails, but she sorta dropped off the face of the planet around Thanksgiving??!??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well there was that whole furlough and all ... But don't worry, I have seen her around the office.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She isn't listed as a executive on the company's home page. Perhaps it is known to others that Jane has a temporary role as CEO until the company is closed or its patients and other assets are sold. She certainly isn't attempting to find any real HME talent. How much time does Jane have working at the branch level? This question alone should inform you of how precarious PPS's situation really is.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are reeeeeeeally looking for evidence to justify your opinion, aren't you? If you want to leave, go for it. Good riddance. If you are committed to making this company good, then do something about it. Don't just stand on the fence and complain.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should everyone work at a Center before working anywhere else? It makes sense for field management positions, but IT? HR? Corporate execs? No

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT probably not, HR probably not, but corporate should be loaded with execs who have performed every operation at the branch level. The CEO should have a demonstrated knowledge of FDA, Medicare, and other government regulations and most importantly understand the concept of providing the service now but getting paid ( maybe ) later. Do not underestimate what a lack of industry understanding ( knowledge ) can do to your company. Just look at the example of PPS as a guide.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the annual "ride-along" doesn't count?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Claim: PPS is bad.

Evidence to support claim: look at PPS!

You might want to try again.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A total lack of denial from those in charge is another example of why the company has rotted. This denial is evidenced by your statement.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Jane, stop this crazy thing!! Jane!! ..... help!.... Ja-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-n-n-n-ne!!!!"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think she is trying George, what with hiring a new Compliance officer, new CFO, etc

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it's all over now for Jane, isn't it?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, though the settlement was from stuff that happened under Peter Kelly.

Jane was a great CEO. I was sad to see her go and to be laid off myself. The field should see about a 2/3 cut by end of week. I hate to say it, but I don't know how the company will survive.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing. The new owner specializes in buying up failing companies, and is planning to cut total employees by two-thirds.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard Grants Pass Center has closed, where is Qudrant going next to fire everyone?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All satellite centers that did do squat will be closed, Megan's area is mostly safe.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jean resigned last Thursday, there was a good-by get together at Moylan's for her and Tom of Teijin.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quadrant obviously wants to turn a profit so they are closing centers that were flailing. They are going to run into bigger problems when the remaining centers are spread so thin that the employees leave to work for competitors.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what happened was the business sold? I just checked out the web site and there are no job openings? That is real weird. Who is this Quadrant ? What about the regional trash have they taken that out as well?