Survey

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ripped that survey up. Took a dark creamy poo on it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope everyone is brutally honest on this.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the problem is no one will. They claim that it's anonymous but we all know it's not. Plus when the results come in, our wonderful leadership team will fluff the results and stall releasing them to us.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh oh. I was honest.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was honest too I have never seen such a mess

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am taking bets that Accellity has not improved on the percentage of number of employees who would refer a family or friend to work here. I recall that it was around 35%.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it will be well under 35. RM will be 25 at best

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JW and crew are no doubt hoping the numbers will go up given his recent personnel changes. Still a company that's circling the drain.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like most internet surveys they cannot tell who individually responded but they can track the IP of the computer and get a location/provider. So more or less they will know if you "were too honest"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"How likely are you to recommend a friend or peer to come work at KCI?" Hmmm let me think about that one...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, let's see. Micromanagement & crappy comp plan with zero upside. Sure I would recommend.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you people. looking back at my time at KCI....you have an amazing product and market share. What do you have to complain about? Idol hands is the only problem here. You don't need all the structure and reps anymore in med sales. One more good layoff like the one in 2012 would be good for this place.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can be as honest as you want. I know KCI cannot identify who wrote the responses. Don't worry. I have been brutally honest for years. However, nothing ever changes.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's idle not idol. Idle hands are, not is. Good luck in sales with that kind of grammar.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales has very little to do with grammer. It's more about relationships and a good sense of humor ... and the ability to use humor to engage your customers in convos about what thier needs are. KCI has very little to do with sales. Hope you enjoy those WOCNs bossing you around buddy. KCI woundcare is the ass end of the pig and you have no reason to bitch about a weekly conference call a ride around once a month for 100K

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's grammar dumbass. You obviously don't work here if you think people are still making 100k and above.