Cardinal stock expected to fall below 40

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Around 60 laid off in Dublin; approx another 600 coming. That should cover the losses from Walgreens after the approx 230 in March. Outsourcing is on it's way...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming--tell us, how long you been on Food Stamps? Bet you're so angry because your WIC assistance was turned down. Go away-- We don't need or want you on this Board and, I hear, Medline's hiring losers and rejects...just like you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow--Can I have your Baby? You sound so "big" and important that I must get "closer" to you. How can I find you at the NSM? I'll be the one with the big smile and big eyes searching for you: a rich, virile, and potent man. See you next week sweetie!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q1 profit up 25%, beating Wall St estimates by a wide margin.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

doesnt change that fact that this company is miserable to work for

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I own CAH stock so I'm thrilled it has been surging-- but I agree this is not the best place to work. interviewing now and should be gone by year's end. just too many issues here with "systems" that "fail" or "spurt and sputter"and cause endless problems for our customers and us. Looking for more money, too, as Cardinal below average in pay for what's expected of the sales teams.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership looks pretty good right now

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company is a disaster. just proof that their is no rhyme or reason for the performance of the market or this stock specifically. Just good to be in the market. Hospital customers think this company is a joke and so do the employees of the company. But hey....the stock is climbing. Leadership at this company is a joke...not respected by anyone. The medical business is a disaster. Not closing any business and losing everything they have.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word!
    Cut the pay of the BU's reps across the board, expect more while doing less for them. It is all good cuz upper management keeps their pay intact along with stock options. The real numbers will catch up eventually on this house of cards.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol, how's that working for ya? Just passed 70......

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medline says "HI"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

awesome sauce. george cashes in huge stocks $ end of last year for like $14mill, casey just bought a $3mill mansion on florida coast, cardinal health signs 3 year cheap ass crummy deal for nsm in columbus that serves recycled chicken, and they tell us we are over paid and cut our commissions to next to nothing. im gonna vomit on all of them over dinner in columbus

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why dont you leave? I did and it was the best thing i have ever done for my career.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the reasons Cardinal stock has doubled from its lows this year is because close to 1000 people were let go. I own the stock and I keep buying it in my 401k, but let's not be fooled that part of this growth has been fueled by the wrecked careers of many of our colleagues.