Diversity

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2014 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's great how this company of ours promotes diversity, by putting a bunch of "white" women in senior roles. Many of them totally unfit for the job. Take LA for example. Would be nice to not lie so much regarding the true nature of Cardinal's utter failure at yet another half hearted initiative. Please GB, get off your paper pulpit and put some back into those constant empty words of yours.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regardless of race or gender, we are lead by morons and bindlestiffs. As to GB, is he waiting for his next CNBC or Fox News interview, maybe even an invite from the Prez. to play golf? Maybe that's why he didn't have the good manners to show up in Columbus last week?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardinal is pretty much led by pale morons if we need to specific.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Diversity means to GB:

Million$ upon Million$ in his bank account-
    Pennies in employees

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GB couldn't organize a leadership team to wipe his ass, let alone execute a "real" diversity program. If you're a minority, read the writing on the wall, this is a mid-wesy company and you're not appreciated at CAH.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad but true. Despite all the hype, the short comings behind promoting a diverse culture is tremendous. Cardinal is nothing more than all "talk". It is cheap after all, and GB is cheap.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if they did an audit how many minorities they have employed in sales at Cardinal?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just go away

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

insert your head, back up your ass.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can he when yours occupies that space?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's big enough for yours and mine then it's big enough for his too.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diversity at Cardinal is putting a white female in a roll formerly managed by a white male. I didn't realize there were that many shades in "white."

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or that many gradations of stupid

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People (especially women) of color are few and far between in the CAH C-Suite.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, what does it say about Cardinal when even the incompetent AS leaves???

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I give - who is AS? Can't think of who that is...lots of incompetent to pick from.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VP of diversity

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being fair she was at CAH for many years and likely got another opportunity or decided she had enough of commuting from Columbus to west coast.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To be fair, she really didn't accomplish much during all that time here either.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't stand listening to all these liberals minority jerk-offs bitch and moan how they think they are entitled to an executive position. Here's a news flash: THIS ISNT ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS LIKE FOOD STAMPS & SECTION 8 HOUSING!!!! Just because you are black or Spanish doesn't mean you should be the CEO or CFO of a company. Here's a novel idea: EARN IT! Your " God" MLK would be rolling over in his grave if he heard you speaking this way. After all, didnt he say "I look to the day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."?????? You liberal self-entitled assholes are all the same. The world doesn't owe you shit.