Xarelto Rebound Strokes

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2012 at 8:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

blah, blah ,blah-so bored of this yap- the man from Holland is painting my toe nails, Ned

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All eleven ??
    Extra charge for that ??
    Sanding and grinding ??
    HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My responses aren't directed to you, Mr. McDonald's Chef. They're to the other guy. You are the same one that doesn't believe in number theory or statistics and so I've already addressed you. You are butting in on a conversation that doesn't concern you.
    HAAAAAHHHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAAHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHH

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even the FDA Cardiovascular committee voted against approving this poison, yet everyday you sell this shit to prescibers who don't know better.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They actually voted 9-2 in favor of approval, but don't let reality skew your idiocy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right to bad they also said its not superior to warfarin and Nissen thinks it should be BID. Keep promoting this week ass shit

When asked if rivaroxaban merits a superior claim to warfarin, 1 out of 12 voted yes and 9 voted no; a claim as an effective alternative to warfarin, 4 voted yes and 5 voted no; a claim as effective, 7 voted yes and 3 voted no; and a claim for patients failing other anticoagulant therapy, 7 voted yes and 2 voted no.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a real "winner" for the exorbitant price required.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you keep responding to your own rants Sparky. At first you were kind of funny, now your obsessive anger makes you sad and pathetic. Pop a Zarelto so you won't stroke out and go see a therapist.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey asshole, you can clearly tell that's not my writing style. I trailed several posts ago. Who cares what the breakdown was, 9-2 was final vote. Zarelto has some utility to be sure but I wouldn't make it out to be on par or better than Pradaxa especially when the data don't support this. Apixaban is effed, credible observers of data should be super weary about this drug. The good thing is that the real reasons for its now infamous year long delay will/should show up in its briefing document upon approval and we won't be kept in the dark about the rather nonspecific rejection of "data management and data verification." That concerns me enough to never let a loved on be on that drug because the data-set could be cooked. To deny this fact would most assuredly place you in the kool aid drinking camps of Pfe cheerleaders .

One last point, to the a-holes comaining about price, you need to get off the stump. If you can't or won't pay the price for a newer med then pay the price of generic warfarin and move on. Do you ever come on car blogs the car salesman use to talk about hot office staff and bitch about BMW costing more than Hyunday? No, it's completely unnecessay because if can't or won't pay the price of a BMW then there's a cheaper alternative to get from point A to B instead.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The imbecile (and that's being kind actually)...more likely a dishonest "Cheer Leader" ....was probably referring to me......
    Regardless of that....data and performance are what count in medicine.......
    Like it or not...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The world is a mess,...sadly !
    :-(((((((((

Watch this:

DATA DATA DATA !!!!!

He's predictable.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you compare a human being's health to owning an expensive car? Come on.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both involves choices. The analogy holds.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, apixaban data is suspect

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Analogy doesn't hold true if you're talking about relative risk.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha, do you even understand what that means? Nice job parroting words.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like to discuss Odds versus Likelihood Ratio ?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again for the Canadians or the euros who don't get this:

In America, you, as a patient, get to choose who will see you, what they will see you for, how you will be treated, and even, gasp, with what drug to get treated. Patients, not doctors, not husbands, not lawyers, not elves in la-las land chooses what a patient will take- the patient is presented options and then they choose what they want. Some will choose Pradaxa and ßome will choose warfarin for nvaf. Both drugs are approved by the FDA so the patient gets either or. Get it?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was in cardio office and they just saw their first rebound stroke patient was on X hit the doughnut hole and was going back to warfarin. Anyone else have this happen

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, everyday. I guess your illiteracy spills over into your ignorance and fantasy world, no?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So from I have been able to decipher from your gibberish is that you were at the gym (or what you call an office) on the tread mill doing your cardio for the day, eating doughnut holes (from Dunkin' Donuts? I love their coffee, it is the best!!!) when someone (I will call him "BOB") just before 'X'iting the gym, almost had a stroke because 'Bob saw his 'rebound' lover and hit your holes out of your pudgy liittle hands (BUMMER!!!! Where they the honey glazed? Soooo yummy!) on his way out to go meet first and only true lover, Warfaniqua.

This all makes as much sense as your post.