PFIZER TO BUT AZ

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2014 at 7:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something hints at this deal being pushed by one Fredrick Hassan. Pfizer stockholders better run for you lives, he'll take every last nickel. Didn't you learn anything from the Pharmacia debacle?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fast Freddie here, whatzzz up? I just flew in on my copter to my yacht off the coast. Pharmacia, Schering to Merck; it's business Freddie style. Pay to play and pay the piper baby. You gotsta know I am behind any deal of this sort. Money never sleeps baby!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HeeeeHeeee, HeeeeHeeee. He said but(t).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhhhhhh Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Let it happen. I want the buy out!! Can't take doing nothing all day anymore!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And don't forget where Hassan came before that.......Drum roll please.......American Home Products (ie: Wyeth). Is this starting to make sense now?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Freddie

True dat on Freddie coming from American Home/Wyeth...I remember Freddie well...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

poor AZ bastards, they have NO idea what they are about to experience...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ reps have at least another year or two before the grim reaper of corporate mergers sweeps through,,

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true liberal arts major? History or art ? First, it's a double hit, as the repatriated. $ gets taxed at corp level, then taxed again as if it's paid to shareholders. Investors want smart financial decisions by board of directors and management. Investors would gain from pfe investing in a purchase of a company where an individual investor can't make that same huge purchase. In this case, makes zero sense to repatriate the $ and cause an unnecessary and huge tax hit. Would YOU move your savings from 1 bank to another if the move was going to cause a big tax bill for your family? Not likely.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding?! Have you seen their boards? They're all shitting themselves, they know they're screwed....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even if it's not AZ some poor bastards are about to be assimilated by the Blue Blob. Those billions in the bank WILL be spend on acquisitions............

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your definition of "fine" is an interesting one. Your only drug that isn't going off patent is a certified flop. Better spruce up your resumes, boys--we're a'comin', and it's not going to be pretty.