Xeljanz ACR poster 487?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2014 at 7:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am I reading this right? The QD version is just as damaging to LCL-C, HDL-C and TG as the BID version? Why are we presenting this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's only damaging once a day instead of twice! great benefit. half the damage! docs will love it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great breakthrough...does that mean we can get twice the cost for improvement?
    First in class??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's pfizer's stupidity..... Or they finally realize that we can't hide from the truth

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure I can sell this any more

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sad. sure. Please don't say "we" anymore. "we" are not paid to read at poster sessions then post on CP. We are not banking on our own failure.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

never thought that I would miss JB, but wow, moral is bad. Can we just start over?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the Xeljanz+Lipitor combo pack launch?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need more role-play at meetings.

I especially enjoy the manager's "showing what great looks like" sessions.

Kinda like the pentagon where not a single general has ever been in combat, we don't have anyone who knows what the field is like today based on the last 20 years.

So, let role play and close.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, the biggest waste of time ever. Close my ass. Doc says no, he's in for a long presentation about nothing. Says yes and he knows we walk away smiling that we made a sale. No way to be sure he wrote the script.
    Pharma just doesn't get it, never did, never will.