Summit award-South East

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2014 at 6:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the trip this year for the South? When will the winners be notified?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The beautiful town of Liberty City, Fla.

They will announce on April 1,2014.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would you ask this? if you needed to know, you would know.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greenville, SC where all men will dress as girls during the trip.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I may have won this year. I haven't won one yet and I have been here for 16 years, so it's a fair question.

What is it like?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quality time with upper management-enjoy that (Of about 100 things I'd rather due in my life that is #100). Big surprise on W2 next year for cost of trip. Like everything else in Pfizer probably not as good as it used to be in years past.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy smokes! They are not "grossing up" the value of the trip any more? That is insane

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New requirement:

every male winner will have his balls shaved and a finger stuck up their ass by a female from HQ in order to completely emasculate them

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take the Debit Card!!! I have gone one trip out of 4 wins and will NEVER go again

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would you never go again? seems like a pretty lame 1st world problem. i've gone before..just go and enjoy the place with your spouse and ignore everyone else. we did that and had a great time for free.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can go on a hell of great vacation with your spouse with the $4000 debit card and probably have money left over. You decision where to go and not dealing with Pfizer brass are two very big plusses for the debit card. Debit card also ='s free vacation!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!!! You must show for some events, the dinner meals are like cattle calls that are great no doubt, but you would def run into pf folks and no matter how hard you try too "avoid" you must put on a smile and be fake like a national launch mtg. Debit Card Please!!!