The Wolfman is Back! Are you ready?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2014 at 12:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hey ya'll :) After a well deserved overseas tour, I'm glad to say that I'm BACCCCKK!!

Let get this party started and get motivated to rock out the NRX's this coming week!

If you're a PC rep, you gotta get your rear in serious gear and close on every call...No time for half @ss efforts.

How many RFM's do you folks have planned for this week?

Are you doing Managed Care Pull-Thru in your local pharmacies?

Get back at me!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Wolfman, my CVS and Walgreens pharmacists couldn't be more eager to make sure that RXs written for Merck drugs get dispensed. Even though they are financially incentivized to switch patient to generics, I gave them the "patients come first" speech made famous by George Merck and they are ready to go to war with me. I pity the manage care plans that stand in the way! Be Well!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outstanding!!! We can ALL learn from this rep's hard work and dedication! By going the extra mile and staying in the pharmacist's face regularly, we can AND will drive share!

Remember, you can get the commitment from the Dr to Rx a Merck drug, but if it doesn't get filled at the pharmacy, it's GAME OVER!

Generics may be cheaper, but these companies have NO reps and WE have the sheer power and all-consuming aura of our founder's "Patients Come First" message!

The passion of this MUST come through on your pharmacy calls, only then can we be victorious!!

Be Well,

The Wolfman :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Merckie Wolf Pack!!

I hope your Monday was fantastic and you rocked the New Rx's!!!

Get pumped and ready to rock out on Tuesday bright and early!!

Make an extra pharmacy call for the win :)

The Wolfman is ready to make magic happen ....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F off, A**hole!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was hoping you died in a helicopter crash Wolfie.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or flight 307

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boooooooo! Too soon! Don't be a dick!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure about y'all out there, but I for one am happy that the Wolfman is back…I sort of lost motivation for awhile, but with Wofie's re-emergence, those pharmacies better watch out!! I'm comin' to get ya, and will be taking no prisoners…

My future is so bright with Merck, I gotta wear shades, and those docs will be writing RXs for our products with both hands…

ARROOOOOOOOO!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wolfman rocks!!

Seriously tho, let's go pour our heart and soul into this job for the next few weeks. We will enjoy the fruits of our labor and we know sr management is working for us in a similar manner.

Come on wolfman, rally the troops. Let's ask our providers to use Victorin instead of Crestor and just ignore those silly guidelines. Forget about outcomes that's not important. Don't concern yourself with patient cost, you prescribe and let them worry about that. What, Liptuzet merck never makes a mistake, it will be back like juvisync. Oh well, that's marketing issues. We have thousands of MBA 150K salary folks in that position. They are good. Real good. They will save us.

Wolfman, can you talk to marketing for us.

11. Wolfman's in da house, wit out a doubt! Ugh!! I'm dat furry Beast with clout dat all da ladies yap about!!!

To ALL mah Wolf Pack...I need you to buckle in, cuz it's gonna be a wild, crazy ride with the latest Riad announcement!

ONLY the STRONG will survive, the weak will be discarded like a used butt rag!

SO git in gear and let's rev up dem RX's!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blow me guy here. I've returned just to tell Wolfie to blow me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a weird little man. Wolfie says to just go out and sell!

Signed,

William Dupree

Sgt. at Arms - Wolf Pack - Division III

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time for dat howl and dat grrrowl to get 'er going!

Wolfman here on a less than perfect morning...but I've got my day planned out with a stretch goal of 13 calls and 3 pharmacy calls (or more!). RFM at noon and a dinner program tonight!

What's YOUR day looking like? Hollar at me!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I admire your commitment. If only my clients had that save level of service. Have a killer day!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wolfie, I want to make hairy babies with you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sloooow down there lil mama! (You better be a female!)....If so, let's have dinner and a movie and see what happens!! ARROOOOO!!

You gotta be a good lookin' lady, or it's a no-go.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The wolfman thing is corporate in disguise. Come on, pharmacists hate us, doctors hate us, and health care hates us. Take off your rose colored lenses and reinvent yourself. This industry is going straight into a brick wall regardless of your cheer leading antics!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's early, so I need to let off a howl to get jump started!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Good Sunday morning, My fellow Merck Wolves (and those in training). Wolfman here!

I'm not some HQ person, rather another wolf in the pack hungrily searching and sniffing for new Merck Rx business!

If you believe that ALL Drs, etc hate you personally, then maybe you should be on medication (psych ward optional). Your lack of self-esteem makes you a liability to us.

Is it frustrating at times out there in the field? Hell yes! But if you are a true salesperson and a Merck Wolf for life, you clench your fists, look to the full moon and HOWL to renew your spirit and sense of commitment!

Tomorrow is a brand new workday...Bring your A game to it!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's early, so I need to let off a howl to get jump started!

Good Sunday morning, My fellow Wolves (and those in training). Wolfman here!

I'm not some HQ person, rather another wolf in the pack hungrily searching and sniffing for new Rx business!

If you believe that ALL Drs, etc hate you personally, then maybe you should be on medication. Your lack of self-esteem makes you a liability to us.

Is it frustrating at times out there in the field? Hell yes! But if you are a true salesperson and a Merck Wolf for life, you clench your fists, look to the full moon and howl to renew your spirit and sense of commitment!

Tomorrow is a brand new workday...Bring your A game to it!