Institutional Sales Salary

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2014 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the salary range for an Institutional Sales Rep?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

125-150K

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. From what I've read, it looks like this division is pretty shaky. I know nothing about it except what I've read on here. The San Antonio territory is open and a recruiter called me today about an interview next week. Any insight would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May be gone by end of June. The division is getting grilled for under performance as we speak. Reps are spread too thin making it impossible to keep all brands happy. They lose their only natural born product soon and cannot even make quota with that. Be careful - ask the manager about the two other "contracts" with other products.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mgr. is good to work for, territory is good, and moving the product Eliquis since Institutional came on board. One drug going off patent in 2015, and a vaccine that no-one really knows until ACIP blesses it. Downside-hospital access is difficult and the BMS reps will drive you nuts.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me...
    The division is lined up in front of the firing squad right now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong question. Ask what the minimum severance is. If lucky, you'll be in training 6 weeks and get paid another 5 months.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BULL SHIT! entire plea is pure Bull Shit

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh they love this shit, ask on simple question and hope to get all the questions filled in. scum bags.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IS going to vaccine posts?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are begging us to keep them but no.... Not going to happen. They have nothing to show!