When should I resign?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 17, 2014 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to give my two weeks notice on Dec 3. This way my last official day will be Dec 17 so I can get bonus etc. I have several days of vaca left. My question is, when leaving on good terms, when will they take the car and everything and no longer expect me to be in the field: Dec 3 or Dec 17 or after the vaca has run out?

new co wants me immediately

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ex DM here: The only thing I asked my reps to do was go and say good-bye to the doctors who they considered nice guys/friends. The reason being is you never know if you will see/need them down the line with another job. This was for their sake not the companies and all appreciated that. Some did it-others didn't. As far as seeing doctors for work purposes, it varied. If there was no urgent rush and the rep didn't want the hassle to transfer samples -some went to offices and "distributed the load". It wasn't forced on them and it was their call. As far as the car-you control that to a certain degree. It gets picked up by a third party many times and you control the appointment time. Many reps want it picked up quickly-especially in big cities with parking problems or small driveways where it takes up space. I think most DMs are pretty good about reps leaving (although this is Pfizer and there are some pricks here). I'm not a legacy P guy and can't believe some of the a-holes that were here. With all the nonsense that's going on here can anyone blame anyone for leaving???? Your in a good position-congratulations on the new gig and good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU for your insight. Much appreciated!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Op here again. Also thank you for the encouragement!