What Happened To The MILF Thread?

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2014 at 10:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy has this scene changed at Pfizer. Not many left around here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's name some from the past as a trip down memory lane.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My entire Training class. Arrowwood was broken in, to say the least.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training class is right. I've been in training classes for 3 different companies (Merck, Sandoz, Wyeth and Pfizer). They were all the same, housewives with a license to play. Sandoz and Pfizer were the hottest bunch. Whoa, the semen was flowing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wyeth legacy here, training was so bad. I got laid every time not even remotely trying. The married ones usually hooked up with married guys. They both had something to lose if either blabbed, so it was a very convenient bang fest for both with no future expectations.

I'm certain there's some study out there explaining why some of the women employees are as bad and as horny as men on business trips or weeks long training, but who cares? Just take advantage of it as much as you can, as long as you are single.

I do despise the married cheaters. Don't get married if you still must have to bang others! It's a very simple rule to live by.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The economy and pharma must have finally turned a corner...this thread (and other similar) were the only thing found on CP back in the gravy train days....It was almost funny to watch some hottie mommy strut in and have the docs come running to say hello...recall I was out at dinner one night with my Mrs (nice looking) and Milf rep and her husband....2 docs who never said boo to me come bounding over to our table like long lost buddies to say hello and drool onto our plates.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Docs can be such pigs sometimes. Years ago a pcp ignored me for almost 2 years. No matter what I did he only gave me 5 seconds. Then one day I let a hot chick friend ride along to see if this is the gig she wants to do. I brought her in and the doc literally almost ran up to us, had a huge smile and his eyes lit up and came up to us talking to me as if I was his best bud. He was so nice to her and helpful. It was sickening and even embarrassing.

This guy was always such a turd to me, I didn't even know he had teeth until that day because I have never seen him smile before.

I got him back. I banged the girl a month later.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right. I bet you banged the doc, not her! Thanks for sharing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You lose twice, because I banged your mom and sister, instead of the doc! Thanks for sharing them with me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You despise the 'married cheaters'? LOL. The unmarried ones aren't cheating and what the married ones do is none of your business Mr. or Mrs. Busybody...

Vagitarian likes this.
  11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) A study? Really? You can figure out why women are as horny as men? Do you think women have a lesser sex drive? Too funny.

2) What do you mean you despise MARRIED cheaters? Singles by definition aren't cheaters, they're single and can do whatever they want.

3) Who died and left you in charge of married people? They're obviously not interested in - or bound by YOUR rules.

4) It's 2014 not 1914.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

During my time at the big blue I banged 2 married co-workers, 3 competitors and one nurse practioner who was a speaker for Crestor

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But who's counting

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me. As long as a marriage is a contract licensed and controlled by the government, I as a taxpaying citizen have all the right in the world to stick my nose in it and protest bad conduct. If you don't like it, then don't get legally married. So stick that up your hippie asses!

fyi, the government has no constitutional right to take over marriage and regulate it. Further, marriage is a religious thing amd the govt has no right to license and control a religious function. It is a violation of the separation of church and state.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when is marriage a "religious thing"? Read some history.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*marriage is a contract licensed and controlled by the government

*the government has no constitutional right to take over marriage and regulate it

LOL, your head is spinning faster than your contradictions

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as a marriage is a contract licensed and controlled by the government, I as a taxpaying citizen have all the right in the world to stick my nose in it and protest bad conduct. If you don't like it, then don't get legally married.

Marriage licenses are granted by a COUNTY in a STATE. So unless you live in MY county in MY state, your taxes have nothing to do with MY contract MY taxes do though. In MY state, adultery is not grounds for divorce - only irreconcilable differences which can be anything from looking at each other the wrong way to dressing funny.

You need to close your pie hole and read up on subjects before your antique ass makes a fool out of itself by putting its foot in its mouth.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your first point is incorrect - which government is it controlled by? Our marriage license was purchased in Los Angeles, CA and the only contractual obligation we had was to have the marriage performed and signed off within a certain period of time. We wrote our own vows which really said we just were glad we had each other and said nothing about sex. If someone is out of town and has a little wild time, out-of-sight, out-of-mind. No contract has been violated. So if you pay taxes to the state of CA, you are supporting our rights to be married in whatever manner we wish to be married.

Your second point is gibberish. It says 2 different things. And the government of our state hasn't taken over marriage since they allow us to either have a religious ceremony with religious vows or a civil marriage with whatever statements or vows we care to use. Again, in our case, nothing was mentioned about sex. It was pretty simple, "Glad I found you, thank you for the last 5 years and let's make it official which means, we now get to file taxes as a couple and save some of the government intrusion money.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are so warped in your thinking, government, religion, contracts. It's all bull. Whatever two people agree on, married or not, what is fair game for one should be the same for the other. It's pitiful that you use an excuse being out of town and out of mind. What if you found out your spouse couldn't wait for you to leave so they could do the same thing?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! Was in the business once and married to someone who went to those meetings. I knew he always strayed but I didn't care because I was doing the same thing at home, in his bed and having a great time. I couldn't wait for those meetings and sometimes I didn't. Out of site out of mind worked for me.