Got your back

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I worked for Rotech for 10 years & was more amazed every day at the things that were done & said by staff day. We change our We care About Pt Care daily as to fit the needs of the company on the front side but do everything we could do to slip out the back door without following policies & procedures. Patients were constantly ignored & put off if it involved overtime or after hour delivery. We had managers who stated they shouldn't be on call & would do anything they needed to do to get out of it because they said they weren't paid to be on call. Between trying to flex overtime, to doing O2 setups without the appropriate information, to the poor lack of training , I could go on and on.

I have not worked there for over 2 years but still think back to all of the things we did that Medicare & other entities would shudder if they knew the truth. This company needs to havew a serious JCHAO audit without any warning & let the chips fall where they may.

Lack of management is the the beginning, constant employee turnover, removing all qualified employees & trying to do setups without the proper knowledge makes me wonder how this company has lasted as long as they have.

I miss the people I worked with but not a company who didn't value their greatest asset, the employees.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a troll----"the good men and women at corporate"----You make me sick

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this ahole still work here?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Used Concentrators are rebuilt to factory specs. (same as new)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should have went into sales.. I spent 9 months going to a morning meeting and then back to bed until I found a job I acrually wanted. If you cant figure out that this company will stab you in the back the first chance they get... Im sorry u are a fool. Just look at all the job postings for rotech and the turn over.. All the answers you needed are right there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your very scary......yawn, not.no one cares get over it you sound like an idiot.have some respect for yourself.