Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you look at all the overpaid, underworked operators complaining.

I'd love to see how ye'd cope if ye had to do some real work. such a soft bunch. Wouldn't last a day on a building site and wouldn't be paid half what ye're getting now.

Get over yourselves, There are plenty people around to stick plastic together if ye're unhappy.

Now back to the line.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

insanity look it up in the dictionary and o yeah hr will ye ever start firing people way to lenient place gone to the dogs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One line closed in des 2 weeks ago, another to be closed soon. One to be closed in core products in few weeks. All to cover holiday they say. But quarterly reports one by one since 2013 show decline in sales across des/bvs. I dont think those lines are ever coming back whatever they say. Another new endovascular product if it ever comes to the site will not make it up. It is beginning of the end for this site lads.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the game boys. Abbott can always find another 3rd world country to build products in.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They already have. It's called Costa Rica.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wait until medtronic release absorb next year

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did Abbott hire so many Eastern Europeans years ago I mean why not just move the factory to Poland or Latvia joke or some other cheap country.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shift to go soon. will be announced in January 2016.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all my years in abbott I have yet to see a QC do a hard days work I mean they sit on their ass all day browsing the internet that's money for nothing

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Willy is going to Puerto Rico. We'll miss you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Sparta

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on and give us the good news ... Layoffs ?????
    Cp will go on one shift soon and it's only a matter of time before they ship us to VC , they won't have room for everyone so I'm hoping they will give out 50 redundancy ... I'll be 1st in line .......
    Abbott has been good to me but I feel I'm needed elsewhere but I'll hold on A while longer

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ye is shagging me managers Johnson ....... I love Abbott and will continue to kiss major arse

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no they don't , they still have 50 FTC on site, they will let them go first.... not a hope for redundancy idiots :) now go back to work !!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and they got contracts extended till January

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who you are, you weren't assaulted, and you're lucky you haven't been sacked yet. You are a cancer

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey all how's life in Abbott?. Hard to believe 2 years gone since my freedom papers we're signed. What's this I am hearing about someone using spurious material to build product. Anyone hear about this?, sounds like something TF or TM would try?.
    Tip of the day, if u can't hit your numbers on the lasers you can stop them by just tipping off the program switch on the right hand side. Be careful not to change it though, just a little nudge. This will stop your laser without it going back to home position. If anyone needs a demo I know the guys on line 1 used to put 140+ an hour through distal with this trick.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mates ye'd think the underworked and underpaid operators would get en increase and fair wage.these managers are a blimey soft bunch they are. Ye're driving us mad !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: This thread has degraded and the Trolls must STOP posting all this negativity about our great Company. This hurts recruitment and wastes valuable HR resources responding to questions from applicants who follow this site. You must recognize that HR serves YOU and needlessly redirecting resources to Troll Damage Control is wasteful.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reap what you sow.