managers

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2015 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just turn your phone off when oncall,not a thing they can do about it.

Excellent idea, because its my understanding that if for some reason Rotech couldn't get ahold of the driver, they would call the LCM lol

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jobs are at free will at this company. If you don't like them, move on. It's not the best company to work for that's certain, but not one person in a location has an easy job. Everyone is underpaid and works till they make you cry or walk out. I do think what goes around will come back around.
    We all just need to sit back and watch

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I have my popcorn. I as well as other stockholders lost bigtime when they did what they did. To bad it does not look like there is anyway they can undo what they have done unfortunately. And, now that the contracts are gone, why would they. Will it make me happy if they fail because they made decisions that screwed all the stockholders who are supposed to own the company and be involved in those decisions? Well, I have mixed feelings because in the end at this point, it will not give myself and all the other stockholders who lost big time their money back I am guessing. And on top of this alot of people will lose their jobs. But still, like you said, it will be a matter of what comes around goes around if in fact it does tank and goes under regardless of what you, I, or anyone else thinks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

watch what?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? My Manager/Supervisor works about 5hr a day just about ever day. Well is here 5hrs. Works about an hour. Has taken off over 30 days so far. Last year he/she took off almost 100 days. We counted. There is just no one watching. Why don't Manager/Supervisors have to log in like everyone else. What ever happened to lead by example? If that's all they have to work, why should I have to bust my ass for 8 hrs doing my job and theirs?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The store must be making money then, if not you should alert the invertor group.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better not to say anything,ive seen theses things backfire to manytimes

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go ahead and say something. We at corporate would love to know who she is. We'd. Also love to know who you are and what goes on in an employees head to make them come here first to complain when they should be doing their job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why cant corporate figure this out for them selfs?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you expect us to pay babysitters then to monitor every baby at every location?

Maybe we do need to pay a higher wage to get higher quality people. You all know the $18/hour csr. She is actually here at corporate. We played our own version of undercover boss on a few locations and we were very embarrassed and relieved these were actually not going on the tv show. Get off this site people and get back to work or we will find someone that will do your jobs in your place.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My plan is to keep doing as little as possible.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Little people do little things.

Any of you peons that work for rotech work there because you aren't capable of anything better.

Go lincare buy em out!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. I needed a good laugh. Your a joke.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for caring so much about your work that you come here on a day off to talk about it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lincare is a terrible company. Liars and thiefs. Can't believe someone post go lincare. Lincare sucks. They are the worse.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Down with lincare they are the worse we are above those!