Abbott Molecular

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2011 at 11:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody know anything about this division

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. It is very, very small, I am pretty sure.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And they drive little tiny cars....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

small grps

tight bonds

heavily influenced by oxygen and carbon

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonderful! I like the tight bonds especially....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dog eat Dog environment in house. Customers dislike Abbott Molecular due to price gouging. If you work in FISH no one actually cares even though its a money maker. Infectious disease rules , even though we are a small player with a product lifecycle about to be taken over with new technology. Toughest place I've ever worked. No motivation.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard customers really dislike this division. Is it due to the consent decree? Abbott arrogance?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO! Customers dislike this division because the reps are soooooo tiny.... they have to lean over so far to talk with them. Women hate it because their boobs fall out. Men, especially older reps, end up with an aching back. But most of all, the customers really have to be on their toes to avoid stepping on the little buggers..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture is a nightmare at AMD.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Small Division, a lot of people from ADD. Products basically broken in to FISH and ID.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tiny penis'. all of em'

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you came by this info how?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division of Abbott is run by trolls. There is no vision and the culture is cut-throat. There is a complete leadership void. Most employees have been there in excess of 20 years and have no clue what a successful company looks like. I have been grateful every day since I left. It was the worst place I ever worked.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your job title ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell are you to ask?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because I can!!!!

signed
    5280fts Blanco - translation: Miles White

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The NSM this year was at Disneyland specifically at the "it's a Small World" pavilion.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

loser !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott molecular is a very unfriendly place to work. People will not even look up and say hello in the hallway. People who have worked in the same area for more than 10 years do not even know each other's names. I also agree with the above comments that it is a dog eat dog environment and not very well run.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former customer of Abbott Molecular, I found the products to be OK. Good results, and quick shipping. But you can't trust their sales reps. The sales reps will lie, lie, lie. Promise you things just to get you to sign a contract, and then bail out. I realize that most sales reps lie, but our lab has never had experiences like we did with our Abbott molecular sales rep. Don't trust their sales reps, marketing reps, sales managers.