interested in starting a union?

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2015 at 7:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone that would be interested in starting a union contact me at unionvoice@mail.com.if i get enough responses ill kick this off.remember by yourself your just one voice,but together we will be heard.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I sent you an email from the 1 shared PC we have left working at our location. My co "worker" was logged in so please fire him and not me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

never recieved your email,and btw i dont work for Rotech.and by the way you can not get fired for organizing a union.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to have people feel safe contacting you about a union(people who have half a brain here), posting this on a public board, you better have an email that has an extension(IE @SEIU.org or something like that) to a known IDENTIFIABLE union. Otherwise, the way management is these days, you could very easily be a management troll looking for people to be naive and send you an email, find out who they are, and then terminate them or target them. If you are legit, gotta do better then this.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im not with a union,just know that its what rotech employees need.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think management are the ones really needing a union. For protection from many of the moronic employees determined to bring Rotech down.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech will bring it self down if we dont bring in a union.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said the clown sitting in his office in Orlando. Let me guess, you ran out of ideas for yet ANOTHER spread sheet to burden LCM's ( managers that actually work ) with talk about work rather than actually doing any so you are trolling this site.

YOU ass hats bitch and whine about retention but refuse to give meaningful pay raises to your experienced employees. Figure that one out dummy