Bye bye VIPs

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye Jack & Val

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who are they?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only a few more to go

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps they are making room for the Radio Shack brain trust.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

would a NFL team fire the head coach and keep all the assistants and expect to win a super bowl?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok,ill ask again,who are they and why should i care?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, well. So it starts again. At least they started from the top.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you had ever worked there in the past ten years, you would know who they are.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim has no friends left.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure Storm had this all planned. It was and is just matter of time before the rest of the "Val Era" is gone.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

part of the good ole boys big belly crew ,ones a vp the others vp of hr,both useless.hope this is the start of things to come

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

vp of hr,what a laugh.i bet 99% of employees dont even know who he is,good job pal,dont forget your jacket on the way out.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just seems in companies when big massive upper level RIFs(golden parachutes?) happen it is because there is going to be a sale and merged operations many times. Anyone see a rhyme or reason to the restructuring like this that is suspicous somewhere? Maybe good location closed because there is another biggie right next door or something like that?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet all the rifled employees know who Jack McKenna is. Now he knows how it feels.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how long before the linde buy out

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Rotech make new applicants take a metal health assessment prior to interviewing? If so that could account for the horrible results from the current management and employees. Why reduce your potential applicants by 75%. and take from the worst 25% bots available.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mental health assessment? why bother the turnover avg.is a dismal 3 weeks