Mandatory 25 pieces of flair on every employee.

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2015 at 4:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone seen the new buttons we are supposed to wear? We are turning into Ruby Tuesdays.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

buttons? whos the idiot running this place?what do they say?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about a flower that squirts water,and big clown shoes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The buttons will say " Yes we can". Every location will receive 12 buttons. Seems like pretty frivolous spending for a company on the mend. Not to mention still no word of raises.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes we can what?beat the life out of ya?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We tell people No all day long and this is what they come up with. It is embarrassing. To the OP I love the reference we need Jennifer Anniston to lead by example. We make strides making the organization look and feel more professional and then this. I never take any person serious that has on a button. I'm always like "check please" or "what aisle is the dog food on"....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about a baseball cap with a bullshit meter.that i would wear.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how about a bumper sticker for the back of the trucks "I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech paid someone thousands to come up with the slogan " we care about patient care", this is small potatoes.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think they spent your raise on!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knew there were even any locations left with 12 people in them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could have bought a new vehicle with that money.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soooooo Mr Pigg ( aka Marty Huggins ) wants us to wear flare? Funny, they couldn't even come up with their own mantra or slogan but used a worn out "Yes we can" from the Obama campaign in 2008 to inspire potheads and parasites... LOL really? Is that the best we can do?

Morale is low.... EVERYONE at our location, including the LCM hates coming into work.. wearing some ridiculous flare with a ripped off slogan will NOT improve morale. Investing in the people that have committed to them is what is needed... heck, the last raise I got wouldn't buy a cheap cup of coffee from a truck stop after an 8 hour day.... wtf? That's not a raise its an insult. They will NOT achieve the retention they desire with token raises like that.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why invest? Don't you know they target employees with 10 + yrs. If you have over 10 yrs with this company you are doomed to be riffed! They don't want people with experience, only people that are sheep. If you act like you know something, watch out. The sheep will wear the buttons & not question "if they can."

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech must have something going for them...why else are you still there? Unless you live in one of those special areas of Rotech where they are located in the middle of nowhere and they are the only game in town.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo! Obviously, its a lack of options to anyone with the mental capacity walk and chew gum at the same time.

Your defensive response suggests that your are pleased with the company ( sanctimonious much? ) Please tell me that you are not one of those cubicle dummies in Orlando who get paid to do nothing but stuff your face with Cheetos, gossip all day and screw up paperwork with no idea what actually goes on at the location level or the work involved in running one... or worst of all, just a butt kisser who lacks the mental capacity to understand that posting "anonymously" defending the company will not get you kudos from corporate or a pat on the head from Mr Pigg..

They rant about saving $10 a day at the location level but waste money on embarrassing flare... it feels like we are circling the proverbial drain..again

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would they know if you are wearing them in the field?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The buttons are to make you feel like part of the team.