Should Miles Retire?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the board is getting very angry.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you would be doing him a favor. Golden parachute worth about $65-73 million.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he does retire, I hope the Board selects Heather as our new CEO! We need equal opportunity and pay and Heather will make that happen!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He should retire if we have a woman who can replace him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting that you would clearly suggest a "woman" rather than the "best qualified person"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly, the best qualified would be the Stack O'Cakes.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Got Some Syrup !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that we should take the company back and make it into what it started out as. a great place for employees to grow, nurture their career and retire from. This is NOT the abbott i bought into years ago.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES! Let's take back the company!!! REVOLT, OVERTHROW!

Let's all meet in the quadrangle today at noon. Be ready for the long haul!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well try to keep it on your plate ok??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks, there is always end for everything. Miles will go someday.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sexist Oinker!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His day in the sun has come and gone. Why does an old man hang on to his job when he has all the money he'll ever need. Let some young woman take over who can lead us to a bright future. The day of the old white man is over.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ill Try but , well you know .

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know that spilling of the plate when sharing a stack of cakes is just plain messy. Please try to avoid it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that MW's good days are past. And the Abbott board should pick a worthy successor no matter of race, age, or sex.

To suggest that the only proper choice is a young female is ageist and sexist.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously referring to the person who suggested the replacement be a woman. Sounds sexist to me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miles retired a long time ago. He is getting paid for going to meetings and not doing much.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only should Miles retire, but he should do so in Somalia and let the natives feast off his fat self and hairplugs for the next 10 years.

20. He was here in Somalia last week. You should have seen the people he was hanging out with.