Keep it relevant

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2015 at 8:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will start fact checking posts on here(good or bad) in an effort to keep things relevant.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, who died and made you King? Who the heck cares what you check or not. I do not really think anyone needs a cafepharma self appointed police here. You must be the 100k a year CSR. And btw, your thread may very likely just get this one response. Just thought I would warn you because really no one here wants to hear this drivel.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no,just a duped stock holder thats a little tired of the sunshine i see on here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the problem with the 100k a year csr fantasy is theres no way to claim it as false even though we know it is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also one of those duped stockholders. I really wish there were more of us here posting so this company would understand how their lack of communcation and fairness with us along the way caused many of us who invested and believed in the company to lose money. Especially since there has to be hundreds of us out there who lost our shirt overnight on this one. Most of us stockholders I am guessing assumed a company of this size would have kept their stockholders informed of their situation and been fair. We know for a fact they never really mentioned ever in their reports that they were moving towards bankruptcy or it was a concern. And, we now know they had to have been planning it for months I am guessing since it was all ready to go once they announced it. Just seems very wrong and they should be held accountable for that. Unfortunately, I am guessing they never will.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont think they will be able to dupe theses investers though.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im sure we will be seeing more and more stock holders come out of the woodwork for the coming show.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How could you be duped when buying stocks and not noticing that Rotech had preferred stock? Back when the stock was at 17 cents or so I was looking at it but it wasn't too hard to figure out what preferred stock was and basically its just like handing your money over to the robber without the robber having to ask for it. The execs get the preferred, the golden parachute, and you got robbed!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are hundreds of companies on the market where people make many millions off of common stock every day when there is also preferred stock involved. Acting like that should have been some smoking gun indicator of the future of this company is rather narrow minded and juvenile at best. Ultimately, all public companies are supposed to be audited and to raise going conern warnings if their executives are being ethical and doing their job properly. That never happened and says alot about what happened here to past stockholders.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you obviously had zero idea of what the industry was in store for but you were not alone. In 1997 when congress and Clinton singed the " Balanced Budget Agreement " there was a provision in it that reduced the 02 reimbursement by 33%. As early as 1999 everyone knew competitive bidding was on the horizon. Many companies never adjusted they way they were doing business. A smart investor would have thoroughly analyzed the profit model and run away from any common stock purchase particularly Rotech. There wasn't any money in profit for Rotech before competitive bidding and the 36 month cap on 02 patients. What made you think you would make money after those laws signed by George bush took effect when Rotech went belly up once before that if you are so smart?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really simple. Most investors here thought that competative bidding was such a disaster that it would be repealed. If you had done your due dilligence you would know that they have been trying to get a vote on that for the past couple Congresses. At one point they even had a bill that was on its way through with a significant amount of bi partisan support. And as a back up, all investors thought a company like this would seriously have going concern warnings like many other ethical companies do when they are reaching the end point. Even ones that are much smaller. They did not.

And btw, even asking the question and not knowing what I wrote above shows that you missed a whole piece to this puzzle along the way. This killing of investors was never about the industry, contracts, or reimbursements. Those were all known by most investors. It was the lack of disclosure to investors about this specific companies situation. Plus, I did not see Lincare running into the ground? This song and dance that it is an impossible situation is just hogwash even with the debt loads they had. This was very much a hijacking by the creditors who were greedy. They could have restructured and took a substantial position with leaving a little meat on the bone for the investors and everyone would have won. However, the creditors had to have it all. That is it and that is why they are in the situation they are now in unfortnately and they have hurt alot of people along the way because of it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep it relevant? How are you going to fact check my pay? Do you really work at corporate? If so thank you for the opportunity. I'm very happy with my csr hourly rate and thank you kindly for the review and compliments to my inbox on thursday. I will gladly work next year on good friday and the Saturday before Easter if you wish. I'm a real company girl!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact checking has begun.

The environment in which we work in is very futile. Reimbursements have been cut, competiion has fought hard for the same business we strive for, but our team is resilient. Please don't try bringing others down online. And please don't brag up or complain of your hourly wage online.

Togethor we can do this-yes we can! Just know we in Florida do have the ability to check ip addresses. Happy Easter folks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ability to check ip addresses,? please stick to the facts.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most investors were wrong. I sold my successful 02 business in 2001 to a company that was betting against competitive bidding. Are you or were you a employee at the time you made your investment? Have you ever thought your investors could have been terribly wrong? I been at this game since the late 70s and have never seen any increase in reimbursement for dme or home health and don't think we will until companies like Rotech quit accepting bids lower than cost. How can you reward employees when the company never gets a raise? Sure corporate home office allocations can sometimes be crazy but things like fuel, leases, everything go up but 02,cpap, only go down? A recipe for disaster. I suggest you get crying about the money stolen from you and find some new investors to get advice from. Most of all do not bet on this industry!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you did not like what that poster said, but you asked a question, and looks like they answered it effectively to me. Ironically, instead of going ok, that makes sense you thrash on them and throw a tantrum with information that really has nothing to do with public companies or investing in them and how that should be carried out. Just making an observation here. As far as the industry part, well, that is not rocket science. Most people get that if they have been around at all and seen the margins in competitive bidding in order to get contracts. They are paper thin.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying the old investors will come back out in a good way or a bad way?? You think there are going to be some major things happening with this company here very soon that will affect the old stockholders in some way?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theyve lost major contracts,and are about to lose more.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought they promised the old stock holders 10 cents a share in the restructure? Where is that money? I can not imagine just because the biggest shareholder(not joe six pack) fought them a little bit that they would screw everyone even the little guy because of that and give zero? That 10 cents would have at least given some seed money for another investment. And, that amount they were supposidly going to give to stockholders could have even ended up being more per share if they would have only honored stock that was purchased prior to them having claimed the bankruptcy. You know, those people who held, sometimes for many years through rough times, thinking they would do right on the whole thing in the end and thought they would at least get 10 cents a share based on initial plan presented.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best thing that could happen is company is sold or merged soon and everyone from Area Manager up is cleaned out. Wouldn't be surprised to see investors try to go back on stock market after two years off to try to get their investment back for IPO.