In it to win it!!!

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2015 at 5:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who else agrees that Rotech is a strong company,So glad i took this job.Was told most of theses posts are old and dont apply anymore(the old Rotech).And that Rotech has turned the corner and is ready to Rock the DME world.Mybe we can all band together and make it take-off even quicker?Whos with me?!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah let's do it! We don't need a Csr thats paid 18/hour. We don't even need working vans. I've got 12 concentrators here with 30,000 plus hours each. Let's put these old mofo's to use!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now were talkin.who else is with us?!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, and let's wait nearly two weeks after a qualifing pulse ox to set up the O2. Way too much paperwork in this company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im not sure im understanding your reply,you with us or not?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend,
    Im glad your with me on this,b4 we start this plan,we need to stop worring about the 18hr csr (cause we"llall big making the big bucks soon.And as far as the trucks well,we can punch the honeycomb out of the catalytic converters and rip the aircleaner off (makes them run stronger)and some hay to the transmissin(stops it from slipping)my point is we need to stop looking at theses little problems and keep are eyes on the prize.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Me. I quit.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah it could be worse guys I mean u could be working for lincare! Let's fight the good fight and make rotech number 1!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanx for the feedback but what we need now is some ideas......What if we all agee to give up are expenses for one month,how much would that help?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about we come in an hour or two early every day and work for free?
    We should be back on the big board in no time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALLRIGHT!!!! now were getting somewhere,anyone else have any ideas?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well heres your chance to chip in,bring some of that paper work home and do it,just 1 or 2 hours a night,would really help....boy were really coming up with great ideas fast......lets keep it going.......who else is with us!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well your a victom of bad timing than....unless youd like to volunteer a couple hours every morning,let us know?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not only back on the big board,but ringing the opening bell!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This such a joke
    How many times have you FTE's heard " we're on our way back to the top", "the best is yet to come ", " better days are just around the corner ", and I love this one " we're coming back stronger than ever ".
    Tell me one thing that has changed ? Tell me how it's better ?
    You still have no help, now inventory , no decent vehicles to drive. There still squeezing your patients for every penny they can " even if it's illegal. TP is still on his soapbox with his tiny starure screaming and threatening your job.
    So I say again How is it better ?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to argue with that. The truth is the truth.
    Same Song and Dance just a different day.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very true

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's an idea.
    How about volunteering part of your weekend to go mow a doctor's lawn? Better if it's a pulmonologist.
    The referrals should start pouring in.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow,this so far,is going to be the first place idea,any one else with us?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well if you were paying attention you would see that now we have employees banding together,this was only started 2 days ago,and we have people willing to mow a pulmonologist lawn on weekends,come in a few hours early on thier own time,my point is the ideas are going to keep pouring in,its very easy ti pick apart the faults of the past,but by coming up with all theses great ideas things will change