So does this mean fire eaters can't be expensed anymore?

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2011 at 12:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be a different mentality over there because in the US I would never even think about taking a doctor out clubbing and buying all their drinks. Particularly a club where fire-eating was happening. Maybe 10 years ago that kind of stuff would fly.
    Also, I can't even imagine what would get into a person't head to give feedback on a company survey that they liked the food and have photos of reps and docs out on the town getting sauced. Way to be slick genius.
    I would be more concerned if this happened in the US, but there is 0% chance because there is NO WAY those expense reports would be getting approved over here!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this mean the fire-eaters are cancelled for the POA next week? I thought they would be a good demonstration of an untapped shift-worker category...
    Doctor, we have discussed the potential benefits of Nuvigil for shift workers such as fire-fighters...but have you considered using it also for the fire-EATERS???! I want you to consider the potential consequences if they were falling asleep on the job! Let me ask you...do fire-eaters represent a significant portion of your patient population?
    I think I just figured out my Q1 business plan baby!!! YEAH!!! P-Club here I come!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I recall, even thought this happened at a meeting in Portugal, this represents a violation of the corporate integrity agreement with the DOJ, which governs every aspect of our sales conduct. Hey Pappert- any input and are you every going to do anything about the illegal marketing going on in US and overseas? Or are you to busy covering your own ass and that of sale and clinical. Note that this also comes out when articel in Philly Inquirer lists major DOJ fines against rug companies brought by Phil-based US attorney- they of course note of all those listed only lilly and Cephalon were both civil and CRIMINAL convictions that led to fine and consent decree.
    A leopard can't change its spots; can it Buchi and Russell????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i take provigil on a daily basis. it seems to do the trick. i have been reading stuff on this web sight for about 2 hours now and am wondering what is going on. it sounds like there are alot of unhappy sales reps that are apparantly still making a ton of money. i was only looking for monetary assistance with the provigil because it is the first of the year and i have a tough time meeting the deductible. i work road construction and there isnt much of that happening in january. so someone please enlighten me, when is the generic coming, it seems i read 2 different things, 1 was this summer, 2011, the other was next summer, 2012. how much will it cost? I am by no means as well of as a salesman that can get a car and a cellphone. but on a positive note i do get bonuses for doing good work